• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Super Bowl Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
IFKDTmw.jpg

Some hoagie roll dough rising while I prep for pretzels and dips

3fncpp4.jpg

CheriLBW said:
I am going with a traditional game day grab something as you walk by the table meal.

Nothing super fancy, but man the prep has brought back some fun memories of parties past.

Somehow I forgot the beer in this picture... Guess I add that when I get home.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20170204_2150052701.jpg

The Sweet Heat Chili is a bit more heat then I planned when I put it on to cook last night.
Should still be a great topper for Brats.

MMMM cheese curds, can't wait to see this one. 

Hybrid_Mode_01 said:

So far, feeling like Hyper. I have a lot of cooking to do!
g7hbmd1.jpg

Let's get this started!
KSzLTGM.jpg

How is off switch? Seen it in a mixed pack at binnys. Kind of wanted to try it. Still haven't found ballistic local yet. That's on the top of my want to try list. 

D3monic said:

How is off switch? Seen it in a mixed pack at binnys. Kind of wanted to try it. Still haven't found ballistic local yet. That's on the top of my want to try list. 

It's a good one. Not quite the sledgehammer-ey as their other double - Satisfaction Jacksin. It's a little more subdued in the hops department, and kind of fruity in a really good way.
     I haven't Ballistic in a while, but I remember liking that one a lot.
     Do you get any O'so brews down there? They are a smaller brewery from Amherst, WI. If you get a chance, try their Hop Whoopin'. It's no longer a SMASH, but it's still an ale you'll remember for a long time. :cheers:

http://osobrewing.com/?age-verified=4b62c4cf15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back