beer Being Crafty

grantmichaels said:

So, those dude's make a NEIPA down here that's pretty well regarded ...

Wrong coast ... everywhere's far in Florida ...

That's good to know. I'd never heard of Civil Society. This is a damn good beer. Fantastic collab for sure. I'm kind of bummed I only picked up a 4 pack of it.

It's time for a beer.

Attachments

• IMG_4519.JPG
    IMG_4519.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 26
Ozzy2001 said:
Well he didn't really lager the one. I wish he would have properly lagered the other then stored it in his room for the month. I don't know many people that store a bunch of pilsners either.
I was wondering about that too. No wonder the warm stored one was so much cloudier. I found it interesting that 5 of the blind tasters preferred the warm stored beer, versus only 2 for the cold stored beer.

Cool expirement nonetheless.

I've had that one, which is why I know I don't like that style ...

I could tell it was well made, and still didn't like it ...

In other news, I just broke down ...

Filled up a purged 16oz PET with fresh beer and threw it on  15 psi or so, and have it a good initial shake ...

Has to get cold, and carbonated - at least partially ...

Have to know how it's tasting with some bubble-bite ...

Daydream in Green is good (below) but Imaginary Greenscapes is way better (sorry Bum lol!)

Daydream tastes a bit immature and has a watermelon rind quality while Greenscapes has that bigger orange/apricot maturity. BOTH are good but I had DIG a few times now and expected it to mature a bit but it held that green quality, which, also, is good! But it's not because the beer is young, it's just how it tastes, and it's quite refreshing and a nice break from textbook juice bombs. I like both for different moods. (Insert a Grant joke about my moods). hahahahahaha!

20170501_195359.jpg

Back