beer Being Crafty

Amicitia by Avery, on draft. Absolutely fantastic sour, barrel aged in Cab Sav wine barrels.

Attachments

• 20180325_155211.jpg
    20180325_155211.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 30
IMG_6375.JPG

I miss you guys, haha. I'm fucking exhausted lately. Been busy remodeling my rental house, trying to put it on the market again by May. I fucking hate being a landlord; going on 3 years now. Shit sucks. People don't give a fuck about shit that they don't own. Going to PT for my back 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks now. Then, headed over to the house to work til like 9-10pm. I'm wiped. Sorry for bitching, lol. Just needed to vent

Miss you mofos! Cheers!
:cheers:

IMG_0020.jpeg

Tree House can limits are off the fuckin charts lately!!! I wish I could say this was my score, but my wife would kill me if I came home with this load, haha. My buddy and his friend went up last weekend. They're releasing like 2 cases PP, for like 5 or 6 different beers now. Lot different than waiting in line for 3 hours for maybe 24 random beers!

^ That load was like $1400 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

MikeUSMC said:
IMG_0020.jpeg

Tree House can limits are off the f**kin charts lately!!! I wish I could say this was my score, but my wife would kill me if I came home with this load, haha. My buddy and his friend went up last weekend. They're releasing like 2 cases PP, for like 5 or 6 different beers now. Lot different than waiting in line for 3 hours for maybe 24 random beers!

^ That load was like $1400 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Last time I was at The Veil, I saw them cart a stack like that out to someone's car. It was FULLY loaded dollie of cases.

MikeUSMC said:
attachicon.gif
IMG_6375.JPG

I miss you guys, haha. I'm f**king exhausted lately. Been busy remodeling my rental house, trying to put it on the market again by May. I f**king hate being a landlord; going on 3 years now. Shit sucks. People don't give a f**k about shit that they don't own. Going to PT for my back 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks now. Then, headed over to the house to work til like 9-10pm. I'm wiped. Sorry for bitching, lol. Just needed to vent

Miss you mofos! Cheers!
:cheers:
I feel ya dude. I've been going to PT twice a week because my back is whacked. Get better soon and drink more beer.

Back