• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Bhut Jolokia Curry in Melbourne, Aus

this place sounds great!! when i start my new job I'll have to make a few trips to melbourne... how far out of the CBD is it?

Another half a kg delivered yesterday. Might pop down tomorrow night and have a Bhoot after spending the day with the kids at Wilsons Promontory (I promised the missus I would take her to Squeaky Beach one day).

I'm growing the Bhuts for 1st. time this year & will definitely be experimenting. I have lived in India & in Pakistan (married into a Pak. family) & had the good fortune (with cooking, at least) of having seven SIL's who were all excellent cooks. There's probably not much in way of Indo-Pak dishes that I can't make. I'm going to try the Bhut in some of my very fave. curries, etc. & see what I think.

Hi i was just wondering if anyone new were to buy bhut jolokia or trinidad scorpion peppers i badly want to try one

I live in melbourne

That's great, next time i'm in melburg i'm going to give it a crack.. last time spent most of the time eating on lygon st (tourist)

Back