• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

Pasilla de Oaxaca
wzWXGYN.jpg

JRGS x Yellow Moruga
zhAvRqK.jpg

Black Naga
DGDlzMG.jpg

SB7J
vc85fV7.jpg

This one looks like SB7J, but I don't know the parentage.
MFPJ26-Peach
GdrVhgn.jpg

df8AEtf.jpg

AmqDQC5.jpg

I Scream Scorpion
1FHxH9P.jpg

Piment d' Espelette
zdPg7Qb.jpg

Remember that NOT PDN x SB7J orange with the weird flowers and elongated anthers. It's a mini-tree now
K7n4sij.jpg

And it's covered with these hard-to-see lil pods that are smokin' hot! No color yet, but the get dark from the sun and also get corking.
ObxoUvi.jpg

German Pink
cswCAHe.jpg

Bhuter said:
I believe he said 2 different plants, left 2 pods are from the same plant, and the two right pods are both from the other plant.

I agree. When I see a difference in caramels, I keep the not-so-red one.

I'll have to tell tybo that, but I still love both!!!

Nah, all pods came from the same plant.  Ive got one isolated pod but its still light green color for now.
I picked another round of pods today.  All were shades of caramel color.  These things are brutally hot.  The heat builds slowly and just won't quit.  I actually tapped out and went for the fridge to grab the milk.  
IMG_2599.jpeg

Tybo said:

Nah, all pods came from the same plant.  Ive got one isolated pod but its still light green color for now.
I picked another round of pods today.  All were shades of caramel color.  These things are brutally hot.  The heat builds slowly and just won't quit.  I actually tapped out and went for the fridge to grab the milk.  
IMG_2599.jpeg

Great looking pods, brutally hot is just what we wanna hear.

Tybo said:

attachicon.gif
IMG_2599.jpeg

I may sound paradoxical, but if you remain calm and concentrate on the heat, it becomes bearable. Meditation skills and masochistic inclination may help :)

Wow, that Big Blue is impressive. Have you had a chance to taste it yet? Looks like a 'mater sandwich just waiting to happen lol.

ahayastani said:
I may sound paradoxical, but if you remain calm and concentrate on the heat, it becomes bearable. Meditation skills and masochistic inclination may help :)

Yes! And wait for the "Heat-Throb" to release the endorphins. Lol

alkhall said:
Adam,

As always, looking great.

Those MFPJ26-Peach look amazing.
Thank you! Those things are monsters! Thick, heavy, and dense. These are a creation of Stefan (MeatFreak). I love them without trying them. The plant is short, stout, and packed! This one weighed 11.79 grams.
X8aUJzk.jpg

yuUHeit.jpg

kuBHtqN.jpg

DownRiver said:
Wow, that Big Blue is impressive. Have you had a chance to taste it yet? Looks like a 'mater sandwich just waiting to happen lol.
Hahahaha! I personally don't like tomatoes, but Tonie's mom has been eating platefuls of Liz Birt slices. I'll have to get her take on the Big Blue. Tonie LOVES German Pink's, but said:
"Maaaan, that Big Blue MADE my BLT! It was probably that best tomato I've ever tasted!"

That was incredible to me. And I counted today: there are 11 more on that plant. Lol.
The crazy thing is, there are German Pinks out there BIGGER than that Big Blue. Here are a couple pics I snapped after pulling that Big Blue. The red one is that Blue.
VcnEsD5.png

4BjArJH.png

Pulled that German Pink that's probably the biggest out there.
sc43ZlO.jpg

O7vHHoo.jpg

GrBRR9j.jpg

Along with that Monster is an Ox Heart, 6 Speckled Roma, 2 Dancing with Smurfs, 1 small La Victoria Brand Beefsteak, 1 Small Primora (Chocolate BeefSteak), 1 Blush Tiger, and a handful of Orange MicroBerry Tomatoes (yellow).

If anybody want seeds from any of these, I'm fermenting some right now. Let me know!

The crazy flower wild tree-bush is finally ripening those tiny, corked firecrackers. Looks like it's red this year.
6sBIVjs.jpg

Purple Haze
DQZPMy6.jpg

Purple Reaper
8ta14M8.jpg

uOrKF9t.jpg

I Scream Scorpion: Has anybody grown these out to rot to find the final color? I thought it was a yellowish-green color. I isolated one pod and it finished today, staying this color for a week. I got my seeds from Butch a couple years ago.
I Srcream Scorpion ORANGE
JgZ6mSk.jpg

Pod only inside.......zero seeds
JVePxxd.jpg

This is probably my Keeper for 7 Pot Cinder F5. Still not ripened, but they are the pale color that the Caramels have been prior to ripening.
i8QhGM2.jpg

1T1CeQc.jpg

2cQrcUR.jpg

Bishop's Crowns just starting to ripen.
D8uBURP.jpg

AAAAAAND..........

The Chocolate Scotch Bonnet MikeUSMC has had rotten luck with and uses for his sauces, (the same one with the two isolated pods on it) IS turning Chocolate!!!!!!
7oIV62M.jpg

qVIIHEn.jpg

That's a SUPER-BONUSY-PLUS!!!!!!!!

I haven't been able to get any myself since 2016. And that's the ONLY year.

Circle slices on a burger steamin' on the grill..........
HERE I COME!!!!!!

Back