• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Big Smoke Weekend

As in all cooking sometimes the simplest foods require a little more complicated prep. I cook Q all the time this one is for another type of meal. I use my smoker as a tool to get the results i'm looking for in a certain dish. And i never use the Texas crutch. This is just another example of our constant journey to culinary excellence. And this will still have a nice bit of bark. You wont be diss :)

Some poeple can't think like that. I knew it wasn't a crutch based on all your cooks and experience. I love that you are open minded as well and focus on the end result which is all that matters. How you got there doesn't.

They just cheap little boneless ones

bYthgLw.jpg

my spice blend of garlic, onion, black pepper, creole seasoning and aji inti flakes. Mostly toppings salad with mush, cuc, garlic butter crutons, french fried onions, bacon bits and "spicy" habanero ranch dressing. 

UTXGrGX.jpg

Back