• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bigcedar 2019

[SIZE=11pt]Hi everyone! It’s been quite a few years since I’ve posted and after lurking around for the last couple months all excited about growing peppers again I decided it was time for a THP reunion :party:[/SIZE]  I’m happy to see a small handful of familiar faces still around and I’m Iooking forward to getting to know the rest of you guys and gals!

[SIZE=11pt]Quite a bit has changed in the last 6 years. Life was pretty crazy for awhile. The best news I feel like is that we are now homeowners on 5 acres. Left the rental in the city for a home in the country :) We lived in a trailer for 7 months while it was being built. It was one heck of an experience my family and I will never forget that’s for sure![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It’s been a full year since we got in our house. We absolutely love our house, we love living out in the country. Life is good. I spent last year planting stuff that takes a few years to produce well, an orchard, berries of all kinds, meadow flowers, and countless perennial flowers and trees. I swear I dug 3,000 holes last year. So this year it’s back to the important things, like growing chile peppers! I have some pretty intense ADHD like behaviors when it comes to hobbies. I’ve been borderline obsessed with quite a few in my days. I go big or go home and then I eventually get bored.. I find a new interest to obsess over and move on from the last. Growing peppers is the only hobby I’ve ever had that I always end up crawling back to. So here I am, growing some damn superhots again. A few months late, impulsive, but screw it, I’m going for it. A good 2 acres of the property is in full sun from sunup, to sundown and that’s double the direct sunlight that I’ve ever had in past grows, I’m okay with a game of catch up! [/SIZE]

N7c4nC9.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]Alright here we go.. Let the glog begin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well first off, during the big move I lost, or threw away my superhot seed collection... It was a good 300 variety + collection. I treated my house like I was the DEA and my seed collection was 50 kilos of Columbian snow. I looked in, under, over, and to the side of everything we own. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Man that was hard to swallow! No reason to dwell though, time to start over. I’ve been out of the game so long that I’d never heard of White Hot Peppers but they had some cool varieties that I’ve never seen and I read some good things here. I cannot say enough good things myself. Super fast shipping, quality seeds and tons of freebies I wanted to buy but restrained myself from! I felt like a little kid at Christmas time opening up that package. Thanks alot WHP![/SIZE]

qiNRlwL.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]Time to plant some seeds! I normally would have liked to have these in dirt by the end of February at the latest. Well that time has past, better late than never. Planted 4.10 My plan is to OW anything I feel is worth it, I think I have room for 40-60 overwinters, so even if I don’t get pods of these, I’ll be completely okay with a large plant that I can OW that will kill it next year. I did cheat a little bit as well and have some plants coming any day from cross country nurseries :shh:[/SIZE]  (just in case I lose this game of catch up! It's my pod insurance policy!!)

NGBGGeR.jpg

gzKILfV.jpg

Typical rainy April day in Western Washington!

wLfuUbo.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]Another issue, I sold all of my HOT5’s, MH’s, HPS’s, and seed heating mats back in the "holy shit we need more money!" moving days. Living out in the country has a way of teaching you how to jerry-rig so with that said...  How do I heat up these seeds without spending money.. Rubbermaid, old pots, old flats, a reptile heating mat, a baby chick heat lamp, lid, reptile thermostat and…. Walaa! [/SIZE]

muZumTw.jpg

af05Obe.jpg

Yep.... that'll work!

It's pretty ghetto I know and a lot different than using all the fancy equipment that I've gotten use to over the years but it'll do I think!

Should be seeing sprouts soon, CCN plants are coming in any day and I do have a few nursery bought plants I'm testing some new soil out with right now while using my aquarium plant LED light  :lol:

I have a bad habit of overfilling my time plate if you will, and back in 2016 I did just that. I thought it would be a great idea to grow again even with all of life's other things going on at the time. I embarked on my largest superhot grow to date after taking 3 years off.. Well, I barely had time to sleep that year, seriously.. But! I did accomplish my biggest and best grow yet! It was flawless from start to finish. I was pretty damn proud of it! All the while wishing I had time to post about it here on THP and that time was definitely not there. So, with that said I have to just share a few pics from that grow.. It was pretty nuts, I ended up having to move right as the major harvesting was going on and intense processing was about to start. I barely got to enjoy any of the peppers, lost most of it due to needing to find a new home and fast but that was totally okay, I had a ton of fun that year, I proved myself to myself that year. It was good!  :)

July 2016

XhexB8N.jpg

My daughter jumping so I could see where she was at  :lol:
August..

ZL8VJql.jpg

September..

R0OFx4U.jpg

and.. October.

H5j34hj.jpg

DU82xV0.jpg

XMUlyzU.jpg

:cool:

Well, it's good to be back! I gotta start meeting new chile people and checking out all these glogs! Til next time!
Brandon

Bhuter said:
BigCedar Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Sprouts have finally arrived! 3 for 3 on the Leviathan Scorpion, really excited to grow this one out. The 7Cinder and these were definitely my 1st and 2nd round draft picks when I was seed shopping at WHP!

^^^Gettin' the priorities in order. Lol. Ha!

"I will most certainly send you some fatalii pods no begging necessary,"
This^...The best culinary news since peppers went powdered. Lol. Woohoo! Thank you, very much!

I believe I have my fair share of caramel varieties saved. I gotta have one or two caramels that you don't have. Orange/Peach and Caramel/Chocolate are my go-to pepper varieties. I'll find something new to you!

Did you grab Elysium Oxide Scotch Bonnet, by chance?
scotch-bonnet-elysium-oxide-3_1024x1024.jpg

Dang Adam! Your Cinder made it to WHP!

Congrats buddy!

BigCedar said:
Time to get an update out there before I go back to the daily grind tomorrow!

Sprouts have finally arrived! 3 for 3 on the Leviathan Scorpion, really excited to grow this one out. The 7Cinder and these were definitely my 1st and 2nd round draft picks when I was seed shopping at WHP!

OsIrEze.jpg

The CCN plants have really started to take shape, tried to get a decent aerial shot. Bare with me on the lighting in these shots, trying to get consistent lighting under this 1000 watter with an Iphone is next to impossible, I tried lol.

fPFayrw.jpg

Here's a pic to show the side by side in kitchen lighting, you can really see the green difference here.
Left side, the day I got them in the mail and potted up, right side is 5 days later. Quite a difference! Crazy what 5 days will do.

KYKGbk0.jpg

How about some plant spotlights!
Here is Ms. Fatalii. Interesting growth pattern that I'm not use to with other fatalii plants from the past. Should be interesting. Very beautiful plant, I swear it's doubled in a week

FtPupqY.jpg

10-4 we gotta forker!
Bhut Jolokia really branching out, way faster than all the rest.

CIgnJJQ.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Chocolate.
Throwing down some forks as well, big ol leaves on this one. Funny when they came in the mail all of them looked the exact same other than height. Over the last week their growth personalities have really started to show

q459jGe.jpg

7Primo Yellow
I've never grown this one before, very interesting leaves on this plant, most curl downward and they have a very.. fluffy? look to them. Weird. Never seen a super look like this at this stage. Anyone with similar observations that has grown this variety? 

YYTEVlZ.jpg

And last but not least my soil test dummy.. Captain Cayenne. I was never planning on keeping this plant, I guess I thought I would have killed it with some stupid soil mixture by now but it's still alive and very well.. I haven't grown anything but supers in years which is stupid I know.. I guess I'm gonna put an end to all that cause this plant is here to stay, it has definitely proved its worth, along with my other soil dummy the Caribbean Red.

paAudYc.jpg

I brought this baby home the other day.. offerup, 50 bucks!

BjHbErP.jpg

I keep seeing all these beautiful plots everyone's working, I've been talking about doing one for a good decade.. I got the land now.. Time to make it happen!

Ok, throwing out a couple non-chiles from the week!

269WoF2.jpg

AGcKWuP.jpg

ajxThwe.jpg

That'll be all for this week!

I hope all is well with everyone! Thanks for stopping by  :cheers:

Congrats on the tiller! A Troybilt? I hereby christen you a dirtyboy ;)

The starts look great! As well as the BBQ ;)

What kind of soil do you have?

Devv said:

Dang Adam! Your Cinder made it to WHP!

Congrats buddy!

Thank you, Scottster!!! It's been around the world...well halfway, so far. USA, ‍♂️UK, Italy, ‍France, Czech Republic, and I think Croatia. And who knows where THEY have sent seeds. Lol. Got an envelope headed out Monday to Neil & Charlotte Smith at The Hippy Seed Company waaaay down there in OZ (AUS). (I think I got those flags correctly placed. Lol)

Devv said:

This man KNOWS his tillers!!! Copy and paste from one of my glogs.

Devv:
Is that a Troybilt Pony? I bought one in the mid 80's, wore that Briggs out after 20 years, and gave it to my son. He threw a $100 Honda knockoff on it and it's still going..

...so is mine, Scott!!! A frickin' champ! Only 2-4 pulls after sitting all year and she's chiggin' along. I only use it once or twice a season. Of course, after pulling you have to spin the darn thing back to retract the cord. Unless it starts. You can't spin it by hand, then. Well, you CAN, but your significant other will tell everybody they know that you've always been that stupid...as you flip them off with your nub.

Anyway...cord retract: You have to give it slack until it slowly pulls in, one cm at a time until it rests back at home position.

You can tell that tiller WORKS and works hard/good, Brandon! It's been utilized quite a bit...and its' life is just starting. NICE SCORE!!!

Bhuter said:
(GRRRR. I just wrote a long-a$$ shpeel and accidentally hit the refresh button, and it all disappeared. )

Awesome, Brandon! Holy 5-day difference! Your plants look like they're from a magazine photo shoot. I'll just be over here...pretending my plants look that good.

The last Fatalii I grew was a White. It was a short, stalky plant that grew like a Rocoto...laterally. It was a nice stout plant in the pot, but had an mad edema issue (my fault).

I don't really recall Yellow primos' leaves curling under, but I did notice mine had the "Bhut-Leaf-Wave". I've noticed some Bhuts have wavy, elongated, pointier leaves when compared to 7 Pots and Scorpions. Maybe that difference doesn't exist and a leaf is a leaf...but don't you think 7 pots and scorpions have more "heart-shaped" or "tear-drop-shaped" leaves unlike Bhuts?? Here are some pics from my Yellow Primo. A productive mofo!

.....I'm pretty sure that's what I wrote before the "refresh-push"...verbatim. Lol

Thanks alot Adam! I don't know about the whole pretend like your plants look as good as mine statement though that one I have to disagree with! Lol. Dude I 100% agree with your leaf assessment! 7s, Morugas, and TS's all look faily similar ( wait... I guess Morugas and TS's hang out in the same category ) Either way! I would definitely agree! Nagas also have a very pointy leaf in my experience. That Yellow Primo sure is a beauty thanks for posting those pictures! I hope mine turns out. I guess my "dream" that I've had since I got into this hobby is to have a really nice "specimen plant" for a good chunk of the supers out there, OW it year after year and let it turn into a tree.. Start less and less seeds every year and go from there. Finally in a permanent living situation so I'm gonna try to make it happen. We'll see! 

Bhuter said:
BigCedar Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

^^^Gettin' the priorities in order. Lol. Ha!

"I will most certainly send you some fatalii pods no begging necessary,"
This^...The best culinary news since peppers went powdered. Lol. Woohoo! Thank you, very much!

I believe I have my fair share of caramel varieties saved. I gotta have one or two caramels that you don't have. Orange/Peach and Caramel/Chocolate are my go-to pepper varieties. I'll find something new to you!

Did you grab Elysium Oxide Scotch Bonnet, by chance?

Told you! LOL. Anytime with the fataliis, let me follow through first which I'm fairly certain is gonna happen! Both of the fatalii plants are going nuts lately, I have one for a co worker and one for me, I've been babying it for him since he doesn't have the set up... Not gonna lie I'm having a hard time deciding what one to give him  :lol:  I get attached to these damn things and I already know its care level is gonna drop when I hand it over lol. Thanks for the seed offers I am already excited about next year! We definitely have our super tastes in common! I love caramel and peach pods for the overall wow factor visually and flavor profile, I love chocolates and reds for the dangerous/mean factor, I'll always hit caramels and peaches first though when hunting seeds lol. I saw a perfect TS Moruga Peach somewhere on here that had me all sorts of envious  :shocked:  :drooling:  I never did grab the Oxide man that is a beauty though. I tend to sway super only... I am trying to correct that mindset this year thanks to all you growers getting me interested in other things. I gotta break the habit!

PaulG said:
Good to see your plants arrived safely, Brandon.
Looks like you are working your magic on them,
alright!

The 7 Primo Yellow's leaves look almost like Scotch
Bonnet MoA leaves. A bit pointier, perhaps, but still
that 'fluffy', humpy look.

Thanks Paul! The transformation has even surprised me. I guess when you skip a couple years you always have that doubt like "Can I still do this? Am I doing it right?" Happy that these plants have reignited my confidence level lol. 

PaulG said:
After I replied to this, I went out and snapped
this photo of what you described:
attachicon.gif
B43FDACA-8E49-45CD-B6C1-2301DCCB8D95.jpeg
Bhut Jolokia, chocolate.

Just had to show off how good your plants look didn't you! Yep that's the look! Beautiful plant. Your plants continue to make me push my start up date next year deeper and deeper into 2019  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Devv said:

Thanks Scott! To be honest with you I haven't even looked into that yet I'll let you know! She tills great a good 6-8inches down, I did a 10X10 square to test her out, I bought it knowing it had transmission issues.. Well found that out the hard way, while tilling in neutral after a decent amount of shaking it would jump into drive and I would have to chase it down wrestle it a bit and restart after getting it back into gear lol. I burnt some calories that day! Thankfully my Pa-n-law loves working on stuff like that, I personally have no skills at all. He can't wait to get his hands on it as he use to use those for hours on end back in the day. I threw in the towel when it comes to tilling until it gets fixed. Way too much wrestling was involved  :lol:  I thought about getting the plot ready this year in a hurry but I decided it's probably my best bet to get it fixed and do it right... amend the dirt cover and let sit for a year. I would have been battling grass and weeds all year had the tranny worked so I guess its kind of a blessing in disguise. Probably would have put me over the top time wise had I embarked on that project this deep into the season. Soil seems decent, not the best but far from the worst. Its definitely loamy and rocky, the rocks are all smaller than a ping pong ball thankfully, it is definitely depleted of nutes tho.. its all fir trees near by, no leaves to compost during the winter or anything so the field has literally just been getting baked for years. Where ever our dogs poop its green within weeks, I've never seen grass and weeds react to dog doo that well, that's how I know its pretty bad I guess. Nothing a little manure and compost cant help!

Bhuter said:
This man KNOWS his tillers!!! Copy and paste from one of my glogs.

Devv:
Is that a Troybilt Pony? I bought one in the mid 80's, wore that Briggs out after 20 years, and gave it to my son. He threw a $100 Honda knockoff on it and it's still going..

...so is mine, Scott!!! A frickin' champ! Only 2-4 pulls after sitting all year and she's chiggin' along. I only use it once or twice a season. Of course, after pulling you have to spin the darn thing back to retract the cord. Unless it starts. You can't spin it by hand, then. Well, you CAN, but your significant other will tell everybody they know that you've always been that stupid...as you flip them off with your nub.

Anyway...cord retract: You have to give it slack until it slowly pulls in, one cm at a time until it rests back at home position.

You can tell that tiller WORKS and works hard/good, Brandon! It's been utilized quite a bit...and its' life is just starting. NICE SCORE!!!

Thanks Adam! I was pretty happy about the purchase! I've gardened for a good 10 years and have never tilled land so it was a pretty cool moment to bring that thing home! Hanging out the back of a Saturn Vue a good 3 feet and tied down with 2 straps, 25mph 2 hour drive and we made it! lol.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.. I'll try to get a weekly update out there tonight.. Mothers day in the nursery/produce/meat business is no f***ing joke. I can't wait for this next week to be over with you all have no freaking idea, I have another good 70 hour week staring me down starting tomorrow along with 2500 hanging baskets to carry out!  :tear:  :rofl:  :sick:  :lol:   :pray:  :crazy:  One more week and I'm home free!!!

Hi everyone! Weekly update time...

Lets kick this thing off with some more plant spotlights. Morugas anyone?

Here's the Moruga Chocolate from last week, throwing out a few flowers

il469Uv.jpg

Moruga Yellow trying to keep up

x5iIinW.jpg

Moruga Red

MhQgtiV.jpg

Peach Bhut branching out

84ZmTGf.jpg

Lovin the purple hue on this Red Brain Strain

8FfavVM.jpg

Chocolate Bhut flower

CB6F8RY.jpg

Its been in the high 60s low 70s this week surprisingly so I've been taking everyone out on an outdoor field trip these last few days. You know it's kinda weird this has been the easiest harden off I've ever done and I'd like to say it's because it's the first time I've had a indoor grow right up against a south facing window... I have it covered with a thin white sheet but I swear it has helped quite a bit with the whole process.. I kept waiting for them to wilt during take out and they just won't. I'm use to them melting after 20-30 minutes in real sun for the first time and they went a full 2 hours before I moved them back into the shade, and technically they didn't even act like they needed to be moved I just got nervous and do so anyway! 

EjuAjZ1.jpg

tO2jrgj.jpg

We have 80s in the forecast, mid 40s at night for the foreseeable future, 80s start on thursday-friday which happen to be my days off right before the big mothers day onslaught at work so my grand plan with these field trips is to have them basically sun hardened by my weekend and I am considering planting out these coming days off with little hardening off to do.. Atleast the large plants that are forking and such. Well see. It will be the latest I have ever planted out so I figure why not.

Well Captain Cayenne has been the test dummy all season so far so it's only fitting that she goes out first! Successfully hardened off and potted up into a 5, she'll be officially outdoors from here on out!

3npAkpZ.jpg

Seems to be enjoying the view

BGvx9fX.jpg

Seedling boulevard 

AHQFUvD.jpg

That'll do it for now! Thanks everyone for stopping by. I hope all is well with everyone!!

Brandon

Didn't have room to post these on the last...

Leo has decided that the 1000 watt bulb feels just like the sun and follows me into the grow room every chance he gets lol.. 

rflJ4Ua.jpg

Not a pepper pod buuuuuut... My first ever peach has officially set! I babied these trees for 2 years in our old rental in containers in hopes to finally get them in real ground one day, transplanted last year ( they didnt like 2018 very much ) This year... looks to be a good one!  :party:

BCB7xay.jpg

It's amazing you picked up that tiller for $50. Very nice. A friend has one like that except there's not a fleck of paint left on it. Only rust. It's been years since he used it and I keep forgetting to ask him if it still runs. I guess I better remember to ask him about it now that I think I need to borrow it for tilling my pythium pepper patch at end of year.

Your plants are looking good, as is Leo. Cool cat. We mhave a little guy who looks like Leo but he's solid black and his canine teeth don't fit in his mouth. His name is Batman.

Hi everyone! It's been an insane week with Mothers Day work stuff as expected, almost over I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Hope all is well with everyone, I'm hoping to get to replies and glog check ins the moment this weekends onslaught is over! Wanted to get a quick update out, got to planting out and hardening this week.

Kadie, always way more enthusiastic about yard work than me

K639DuW.jpg

Fc8MAJ5.jpg

Weather has been pretty warm lately, mid 80s, my washingtonian self is not use to this kinda heat yet! Made the mistake of potting up the first half in the afternoon on Thursday, terrible idea, did the second half this morning to avoid the heat kicking my ass, beautiful day today.

ZjRXpf6.jpg

Got everyone out and potted up, nice having trees on the property, used shade cloth at the old place.. taking full advantage of all the firs, everybody's getting filtered sunshine for now.

1S5hS8v.jpg

S2DnAC2.jpg

Fluffy supervised in the Japanese maple while I got it done 

QnjaP2R.jpg

Orekoc said:
Gabriel Iglesias supervised?  Wow, didn't know you know Fluffy!  Bet he is fun to have around. A real laugh fest.  :rofl:

I had to google the name to find out who the heck that was lol, definitely not near as funny as that fluffy, our fluffy is pretty boring and super serious almost all the time, has a tad bit of personality when she's hungry thats about it. LOL.

PaulG said:
Those seven gallon pots look great in the
dappled shade, Brandon.

What kind of snake is that?

Nice eyes on the 7's Paul  ;)  Thank you sir, beats the hell out of hanging temporary shade cloth. It is a Regular Ball Python, full size males are 4-5ft females are 5-6ft. Probably the most docile of all the snakes you can buy. We rescued her a little while back. Not much of a snake family but she needed a home. She's cool but not a very interactive pet, definitely the most boring of all our pets lol.. Were wondering if that will change is she gets bigger. I've met a quite a few that are super social.

Thanks for stopping by guys, hope all is well! I'll get an update out there tonight  :party:

Just realized my replies to these never posted last week! My bad guys I typed them out and everything!

DWB said:
It's amazing you picked up that tiller for $50. Very nice. A friend has one like that except there's not a fleck of paint left on it. Only rust. It's been years since he used it and I keep forgetting to ask him if it still runs. I guess I better remember to ask him about it now that I think I need to borrow it for tilling my pythium pepper patch at end of year.

Your plants are looking good, as is Leo. Cool cat. We mhave a little guy who looks like Leo but he's solid black and his canine teeth don't fit in his mouth. His name is Batman.

Hey DW! Thank you sir, while searching offer up I saw a ton of newer models going for 300-600$ Wasn't trying to spend a bunch of money and out of nowhere I stumbled upon that one for 50 and hopped on it! From everything I heard here and elsewhere it's a beast ready to turn some dirt! One of those instances where old is better than new. Batman might be the best name for a cat I have ever heard of, especially an all black vampire cat! Pictures needed!!

Sawyer said:
Congrats on the peach. Pepper plants are definitely looking good, fat and green. Are those blueberries that Captain Cayenne is gazing upon?

What are the little pink blooms in the upper left of that one picture up above?

Thanks Sawyer! Peaches in Western WA are pretty rare, Eastern WA they're like dandelions so I was pretty proud :D Those are indeed blueberries, all in full bloom right now, bumbles are going to town on em. You remember when I told you there's so much to learn and it's all so much harder to remember? Well you got me there. I cannot remember for the life of me what its called. It's a shade loving perennial that's all I got for you right now, I'll find out!!

Lets kick this weeks off with a start update.. 

I did have a setback, the 50/50 mix of fox and the local soil was a tad bit too composty for the baby seedlings and I ran into damping off issues for the first time ever. Ya live and learn. Lost about 6 plants, one being my only 7Cinder so that sucked but, there's always more dirt and more seeds. I shook off all the mixed dirt and went back to 100% foxfarms repotted them all and they all seemed to bounce back and are doing well, didn't lose any more plants after that firedrill. 

I'm fairly certain I can get atleast a couple pods off of these plants this year.. Here is the current start list.

Jays Peach Ghost Scorp  2 Plants
Jays Red Ghost Scorp  3
WHP004  2
Nar  3
Bhutlah SM  3
Moruper 3
WHP029  2
Apocalypse Scorp Red  3
Orange Yaki  3
Devils Nagabrains Choc  3
Primo X ButchT Yellow  3
Nagabrains Red  2
WHP027  3
WHP023  1
Reaper  2
Jays Peach Ghost Scorp X Primo  2
Genghis Khan Brain  2
Leviathan Scorpion  3
TSM Yellow  1
WHP014  2
Brazilian Ghost Choc - 2 
Jays Peach Ghost Scorp X BBG7  2
Bhut Chocolate Giant 1
Nagaper  2
Devils Heart  2 

These plants are all 3-4 weeks old. I might have bought more seeds... I'll post a list of those sprouting now in a bit!

For some reason I can't get the list plus the pictures to post without it sending me back to the main page and even a single emoji sends me back to the main page as well... Lets try it without the pics and emojis... That site updates gonna be nice!!

Well that worked! Lets try pics..

Leviathan Scorp

MuoD1zW.jpg

Brazilian Ghost Chocolate Branching already, youngest super I've ever seen do so, only 1 of 2 plants doing so

1ZrTSdZ.jpg

And an overheard of the gang! I swear my phone has a new lighting filter everytime I take pics in the grow room... disclaimer, the plants do not glow in the dark like they appear to in this picture, nor are they this neon in person! lol.. You get the just tho... God speed little seedlings!

v4NkjbM.jpg

Looks like I'm on a roll! Gonna try to get some of the outdoor CCN OG plant pics goin!...

Weather was great last week when I hardened off, 80s n sunny (very abnormal) This week not so much, highs in the high 50s low 60s, lows in the low 40s, plants spent 2 nights in 40 degrees without protection. Been pretty chilly, rainy, and windy basically every day since my last update. The plants are definitely getting their asses kicked, Washington bootcamp if you will. Despite all of that they seem to be doing pretty well with warmer weather on the way. Moral of the story is that they're some tough SOB's contrary to popular belief! 

7Primo Yellow throwing out a 5 bud node

nNzSv5u.jpg

TSM Red is quite lovely

TGpp2ur.jpg

TSM Chocolate is forking like crazy

NFxqHEx.jpg

Bhut Peach is definitely winning the branch out race

lrtVoRF.jpg

7Original was the smallest plant I got in the mail, still is but man... talk about some big ol leaves on this thing! 

d61ROu4.jpg

Thanks for stopping by  :cheers:

Back