event Bowers' Chili Pepper Food Festival 2012!

Can't wait to try all your sauces I won't be able to have the mango sb sauce though cause I'm allergic to all tropical fruits except for oranges grapfruits and pineapples

Whens thp gonna ever have a little stand so all of the members here that go have a small place to meet up?

Can't wait to try all your sauces I won't be able to have the mango sb sauce though cause I'm allergic to all tropical fruits except for oranges grapfruits and pineapples

Whens thp gonna ever have a little stand so all of the members here that go have a small place to meet up?
are alergic to kiwi fruit?

my wife is talking to her sister that lives there.. maybe the sics will show up?

that would be so cool to have you

hope you can come

you wont be sorry but get hear early for the excursion or you wil have to settle for the scrapes(LOL)

thanks your friend Joe

I've got two awesome chili heads coming to stay with us all the way from Illinois. Can't wait. Are there any good campsites around the area? Or hotels?

yea, I have NO clue what goes on...
that might be a good thing in some ways you be in for some surprises, however the best thing to do is check out information they can help as well as the other vendors, dont worry just come have a a great time, there are plenty of friendly folks that will help, i can to somewhat also
hey cory you should enter the Jalapeno eating contest !!
thanks your friend Joe

so what are the rules for this jalapeno eating contest... i bet I could demolish whatever they put in front of me if they're not cross bred with anything.
Yeah Cory! you should come! this is going to be my first year too. from what i understand just gotta get there early or the fields will be picked fairly clean

I was planning on flying out Friday, and being there when they open the gates on Saturday Morning... That is unless "My Friend" AjiJoe can get me into the field on Friday, seeing thats his buddy in all! ;)

so what are the rules for this jalapeno eating contest... i bet I could demolish whatever they put in front of me if they're not cross bred with anything.
Yeah Cory! you should come! this is going to be my first year too. from what i understand just gotta get there early or the fields will be picked fairly clean
not sure i would look into it though it appears they ahave a champion for a few years now

maybe he needs a good run for his money

The fields open Friday morning if im not mistaken.
yup get thjere early for the best pickings

Back