event Bowers' Chili Pepper Food Festival 2012!

Oh, I thought it was Saturday and Sunday. My bad.

What is the address of the farm Aji Joe?

Anyone interested in a camping? Get a bunch of THPers together for friday night and start fires, hang out, and eat food?

Oh, I thought it was Saturday and Sunday. My bad.

What is the address of the farm Aji Joe?

Anyone interested in a camping? Get a bunch of THPers together for friday night and start fires, hang out, and eat food?

meadoview farm
371 bowers rd kutztown pa 19530

I am just curious if I can bring beer with me or if it a dry festival.

Either way I will be there. And apparently Rehobeth(sp?) too I was just informed.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Either way I will be there. And apparently Rehobeth(sp?) too I was just informed.
I looked at the Bowers' website earlier this week, and they have one of those "lovely" symbols indicating no alcoholic beverages.

Glad to hear you'll be at PATB!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sorry guy no booze they dont allow it they never have from what i gather

lol know where there is a cooler that will hold the giant pepper cooler??? Not staying overnight without one. No need loosing pods to overnighting in warmth.

Maybe you need this: http://www.amazon.com/Igloo-Chill-Converter-40-Quart-Mercury/dp/B003AYX4ZG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1336457560&sr=8-6

Nice. I have a 110 inverter, and a college fridge, but not sure how that would work with amps and all. May just be doing an early Friday drive up like last year and evening drive back, which should work better with me have the who;e night before off to sleep some.

Nice. I have a 110 inverter, and a college fridge, but not sure how that would work with amps and all. May just be doing an early Friday drive up like last year and evening drive back, which should work better with me have the who;e night before off to sleep some.

It would work but you would need a very large inverter, probably on the order of 1,000 Watts. This is if the refrigerator is rated for as little as 250 Watts since they draw several times their rated power when the compressor motor starts up, even if for only a second or two.

the fridge listed above runs off thermoelectrics instead of a motor driving a compressor and can be powered off your cigarette lighter outlet in your car. It also comes with a wall plug. They take longer to get down to the proper temperature but once cool, can keep it at that temperature very reliably, quietly while using tiny amounts of power. No moving parts except for a circulation fan either which is nice too.

Back