• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Brain Strain Sauce by Cappy!

This is what makes this hobby so much fun receiving reviews like these.  Thank you all so very much it means so much to hear these types of feedback.  I just ordered more 10 woozie bottles yesterday and have a red and yellow ferment still going from last October.  When I find some time I will be cooking up a fresh batch of my Brain Strain hot sauce in the next few weeks for those who really like a flavorful hot sauce.  Stay tuned more to come.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
This is what makes this hobby so much fun receiving reviews like these.  Thank you all so very much it means so much to hear these types of feedback.  I just ordered more 10 woozie bottles yesterday and have a red and yellow ferment still going from last October.  When I find some time I will be cooking up a fresh batch of my Brain Strain hot sauce in the next few weeks for those who really like a flavorful hot sauce.  Stay tuned more to come.
Save me one i'll gladly buy it. 

This sounds like an amazing hot sauce. I bet by the time you make that new batch of Brain Strain those 10 woozie bottles will be spoken for but if you have a bottle left I'd love to buy one.

Tony Cappello said:
This sounds like an amazing hot sauce. I bet by the time you make that new batch of Brain Strain those 10 woozie bottles will be spoken for but if you have a bottle left I'd love to buy one.
Thanks Tony I was meaning to say I ordered more 10 oz. woozie bottles not just 10 quantity, I will have enough if you want to PM me and reserve a bottle.  Sorry about that.

Nothing much to add - posted my full review on page 1. I'm still slowly (savoring it) making my way through my bottle. I'm storing mine in the fridge to keep at maximum freshness and dispensing 2-3 day 'doses' into a smaller bottle to eat at at optimal room temperature when I want my fix. Still as wonderfully delicious as the very first bite. Absolutely love the 'mash style'!

Am very much looking forward to the Chocolate Brain Strain sauce (if all goes well with a great harvest your way that is- certainly hope so!!) Work your mojo with that Cappy! Your blessed to have those seeds, I'd be happy to have even a single seed and hope for the best..haha. And make it even HOTTER! :twisted:   (am sure I'm not alone with this sentiment -  mastered the fire/flavor ratio....push it even further, go for the gusto! Love the sauce!!

Well what can i say about this sauce that no one else has said. Its fantastic...its wonderful...its a true testament to what a fermented mash type sauce should be. when i was young my favorite hot sauce was Pain is Good Batch #37. It still is one of my go to sauces(i love garlic and i think i'm a little nostalgic about this sauce). Well i think this sauce tastes like a fermented, less garlicy,  way spicier, and all around better dare i say "version" of #37. i already ate a quarter of the bottle an i got it at 5pm last night.  Glad i got 2 bottles.  Cappy, Your the man. Easily in my top 3.  

Back