• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Butch T?

About a month ago I bought 3 Butch T plants from Hirts Gardens, this year is my first attempt at a pepper garden.
Seen my first scorpion today and it dont look right, what do you think?

1da5f6fa.jpg

Do the other plants look exactly the same as that one? In particular, same leaves? If so, they won't be Butchies either.

Hopefully whatever they are, they still taste good! No consolation but not a total loss either... (and I wouldn't buy from these scamaging Hirts bastages again! ;))

:welcome: BTW.

Do the other plants look exactly the same as that one? In particular, same leaves? If so, they won't be Butchies either.

Hopefully whatever they are, they still taste good! No consolation but not a total loss either... (and I wouldn't buy from these scamaging Hirts bastages again! ;))

:welcome: BTW.

+1

Hirt's Gardens SUCKS!!!

I got ripped off as well. If you ordered through eBay send them a message. They refunded my money after two days. So, I got 4 Cayenne plants for free. Although, they peppers look like cayennes but the plants are bushier than any other cayennes I have had in the past, and the peppers are much hotter.

I got ripped off as well. If you ordered through eBay send them a message. They refunded my money after two days. So, I got 4 Cayenne plants for free. Although, they peppers look like cayennes but the plants are bushier than any other cayennes I have had in the past, and the peppers are much hotter.

Who did u buy through eBay name and shame

Back