• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Butch T?

About a month ago I bought 3 Butch T plants from Hirts Gardens, this year is my first attempt at a pepper garden.
Seen my first scorpion today and it dont look right, what do you think?

1da5f6fa.jpg

I say we burn down Hirtz' main facility and put them completely out of buisness, they screw people on a yearly basis and dont care!

100% agree.............. 5 day's later and no responce from Hirtsgardens,...........................................................................................

To their credit at least the image Hirts has been using is similar to the plant you received... still not a Butch T though.

That was not the image they had up when i purchased my T's, have to give them a tiny bit of credit tho.
Sunday night I received an email saying Hirtsgreen had sent me $11.99USD into my PayPal account, guess a refund and free cayenne's are better than nothing. That being said, I will still never buy from or recommend Hirts to anyone.

They are producing many fruit, and are pretty tasty also. I have used the refund from Hirts to purchase some chocolate trinidad scorpion seed's from JungleRain, can't wait till they come in the mail. Will be nice to grow some real scorpion peppers..

I made the mistake and bought from there and they turned out to be very tasty peppers, in the Cayenne pepper vein. I have been making some very nice pepper sauce for greens and olive oil infusion out of mine. Not Butch T's but still quite tasty.

Back