• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Buying dried peppers?

Does anybody know of any online sources where I can buy Dried ground Serrano peppers? I googled them and pretty much nothing comes up. The only place I can buy them is from, The Great American Spice Company.

The only problem is, they only sell whole dried peppers, I am looking for dried ground peppers. I try grinding them myself, but they never grind to as fine a powder as if I bought them that way. Thanks, Rick b

how much do you want and how soon do you want it and do you want them green or red?

I buy the peppers in one pound packages, one pound at a time, I use the Green, and can take them asap. Thanks, Rick

if you want a pound of powder, that is way out of my league...it would take 20 lbs of peppers to make that much...sorry

Thanks for the offer. I buy 6 different kinds of dried peppers and I buy them 1 pound at a time, I can find all of them dried and ground except Serrano's, I can only buy those who and need to grind them myself. Rick b

Back