• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Catholic school girls

A train hits a bus filled with Catholic school girls and they all perish.

They are in Heaven trying to enter the pearly gates when
St. Peter asks the first girl, 'Tiffany, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?'

She giggles and shyly replies, 'Well, I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger.'
St. Peter says, 'Okay, dip the tip of your finger in the Holy Water and pass through the gate.'

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question; 'Jennifer, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?'
The girl is a little reluctant but replies, 'Well, once I fondled and stroked one.'
St. Peter says, 'Okay, dip your whole hand in the Holy Water and pass through the gate.'

All of a sudden, there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls. One girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front, St. Peter says,
'Reeva, What seems to be the rush?'

The girl replies, 'If I'm going to have to gargle
that Holy Water, I want to do it before Jessica sticks her ass in it.'

All I saw on the homepage was;
Catholic school girls
Rainbowberry

And I was all over this thread! lol

RB, is Tiffany really your real name?

imaguitargod said:
AH! Rabbit! Where he hell have you been?!?!?! How's the wife's pregnancy going along?

Good my friend!! I've been doing ALOT of deer hunting on the weekends when I'm not at work. Nothing yet, state lands a PAIN IN THE BUTT!! I do have a good spot that I think I should do well in on some state land now. I just have to row upstream about a mile and a half and then walk in. Haven't seen anyone else hunting at all in that area so far.:D The only problem is rowing in and out of my spot at night. Some small ponds are covered in ice now and if I flip I'm sure I'll have my nads hiding inside of me:lol:. My wife's pregnancy is going really well too. She had another ultrasound on Monday. It was honestly really cool to see my little one doing jumping jacks and sucking it's thumb in there. Just can't tell which genitals it has yet. I'm hoping for a boy because my sister has 3 girls. I'd be just as happy with a girl as well though. :D However, if it's a girl and when she starts dating WAAAY down the road I may have to do the happen to be cleaning my shotgun trick though...lol!! (Not really, but it would be kind of funny..lol)

rabbit said:
However, if it's a girl and when she starts dating WAAAY down the road I may have to do the happen to be cleaning my shotgun trick though...lol!! (Not really, but it would be kind of funny..lol)

I dated a girl once whos dad was a hardcore hunter. He took a 12- gauge shell and wrote my name on it and put it on the mantle over the fireplace to 'remind' me of how much he loved me....i used to royally piss him off by moving it around the house and hiding it on him.....i even put it in his gallon of ice cream once.....i thought for certain he was going to use it on me that night.

Sickmont said:
I dated a girl once whos dad was a hardcore hunter. He took a 12- gauge shell and wrote my name on it and put it on the mantle over the fireplace to 'remind' me of how much he loved me....i used to royally piss him off by moving it around the house and hiding it on him.....i even put it in his gallon of ice cream once.....i thought for certain he was going to use it on me that night.
That's actually pretty funny Sickmont. What's funny is the guy that had the guts to mess around with me back on that I'd probably respect and like. It's the others that would be afraid and never show again that I wouldn't like. I figure if they got nads they are ok in my book:lol: However, if I do have a daughter you are to old my friend..lol!

rabbit said:
That's actually pretty funny Sickmont. What's funny is the guy that had the guts to mess around with me back on that I'd probably respect and like. It's the others that would be afraid and never show again that I wouldn't like. I figure if they got nads they are ok in my book:lol: However, if I do have a daughter you are to old my friend..lol!

Hey don't worry about me, bro. My opwn daughter Avalon is 17, so i've got more than enough migraines to deal contend with. I just have to make sure IGG doesnt meet her:lol:

Sickmont said:
Hey don't worry about me, bro. My opwn daughter Avalon is 17, so i've got more than enough migraines to deal contend with. I just have to make sure IGG doesnt meet her:lol:
PICS! I DEMAND PICS!!!! :lol:

Rabbit nice to see ya Brother hope the huntings been good..Damn to much Deja Vu my youngest is 17 to and lots of gray hair from her in the last few years..Migraine o yes Sickmont understand that to well :lol:

Sickmont said:

Yeah, I'd say you're Migraines are probably in part due to her age. :lol:

Back