• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Catholic school girls

imaguitargod said:
Too bad that dogs always like me..... :lol:

Funny that you say that because I always get along with dogs as well.........Maybe he'll just have a shotgun shell with you're name on it:P:lol::)

Since i never pass up an opportunity to show pics of Avalon, here ya go IGG
l_08f533a7a4e4028a56c37201b3589580.jpg

As you can see, i've been beating the clowns off of her with a stick for quite some time now.

Sickmont said:
Since i never pass up an opportunity to show pics of Avalon, here ya go IGG
l_08f533a7a4e4028a56c37201b3589580.jpg

As you can see, i've been beating the clowns off of her with a stick for quite some time now.

Cute girl Sick.....

imaguitargod said:
She's absolutely beautiful. Well done sir....17 you say? Hmmmm.....Flordia's not that far away....
Sorry Sickmont, but I'm with Jesus on this one. she's damn gorgeous... you need more than just a stick (unless "stick" is slang for really big shotgun). :lol:

I was trying to think of some caddy remark about you SM but all I can think of to say is WELL DONE my friend...she is gorgeous...

AlabamaJack said:
I was trying to think of some caddy remark about you SM but all I can think of to say is WELL DONE my friend...she is gorgeous...

Thanks AJ and everyone else for the compliments. She's living proof that i can get SOMETHING right occasionally if i try hard enough.

Omri said:
Sorry Sickmont, but I'm with Jesus on this one. she's damn gorgeous... you need more than just a stick (unless "stick" is slang for really big shotgun). :lol:

How about a bang stick? I've got one of those.

Very pretty daughter! IMO girls are easier to raise than boys..but I had 4 girls, 2 boys...now if you can get through immense amounts of shampoo, conditioner, makeup, other necessary items and oh great..the boyfriends, it's a walk in the park. LOL.

pepperfever said:
Very pretty daughter! IMO girls are easier to raise than boys..but I had 4 girls, 2 boys...now if you can get through immense amounts of shampoo, conditioner, makeup, other necessary items and oh great..the boyfriends, it's a walk in the park. LOL.

Thanks! I've found they're easier to raise than boys as well but only until they're like 8 then it seems to switch around IMO.

Back