• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chileseeds.Uk - Satan's TS Morouga Red - Hmmmmm

Why not just trade seeds here in the fall? There are many generous members here willing to share seeds with frequent posters. Stick around and you'll be taken care of :)

I will be definitely. I just want to make sure i can get those seeds from this years pods to be true
i plan on keeping the BHUT's with the BHUT's and others in similar groups around the yard as spaced out as i can, hand pollinating a bunch of them subspecies with same subspecies. I don't want to disappoint or throw anyone off, with funky mixes. I want controlled crosses when i want to have a cross.

I will be definitely. I just want to make sure i can get those seeds from this years pods to be true
i plan on keeping the BHUT's with the BHUT's and others in similar groups around the yard as spaced out as i can, hand pollinating a bunch of them subspecies with same subspecies. I don't want to disappoint or throw anyone off, with funky mixes. I want controlled crosses when i want to have a cross.
Hand pollinating does not really help much for purity with chiles in my opinion unless you imasculate and isolate the chosen flower. There are many different methods of isolation to up your odds of pure seeds. Try a site search if interested

Hand pollinating does not really help much for purity with chiles in my opinion unless you imasculate and isolate the chosen flower. There are many different methods of isolation to up your odds of pure seeds. Try a site search if interested

Excellent!!! i most certainly will.

Back