• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

baking Chilihead pizza!!

huh..i didn't know that. i had a bottle of jd a while ago..hadn't had it in a while and now have a bottle of md. thought the md was hotter...i guess i need to get another bottle of jd! :)

xgrafcorex said:
huh..i didn't know that. i had a bottle of jd a while ago..hadn't had it in a while and now have a bottle of md. thought the md was hotter...i guess i need to get another bottle of jd! :)

why not have both?!

I'm going to order some Jersey Death soon. I was thinking of ordering that new Hell Rain Nitro from Blair too!!!:lol::P

looks pretty good. that death rain habanero rub was great, you didn't have to agree to a waiver though. :lol: i'll be ordering some of this stuff for sure. thanks for bringing it to my attention.

the Death Rain Nitro has extract in it and is apparently much hotter than the standard Death Rain.

don't waste your time buying (Red Savina) Spontaneous Combustion powder - what an overrated product that is!!! I get much more heat from the Fatalii powder I got from Primo earlier in the year.

sounds pretty damn good then. haha my friends were asking me how i could stand to eat a steak coated in the death rain. i loved it though. pretty hot, so imagine the nitro is seriously hot! :lol:

haven't tried the spontaneous combustion before. other than making rubs from scratch, the death rain, and the montreal steak rub, i've never used anything else.

I made up a Three Layers of Chilli Pizza recipe many years ago.
Firstly you make or buy the dough base. On the base you spread the sauce with a teaspoon (or more to taste) of minced chilli paste mixed in. I bought it but you can make your own.
Then with the toppings you slice up some jalapenos or some spicy salami.
After its cooked you sprinkle dried chilli flakes onto the melted cheese on top.
It gives your mouth that radioactive humming feeling for half an hour after you eat it.

:cheers:

Back