• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Christopher Phillips Leukemia Fund

Nigel, thank you but i do not think my low traffic site will do much.  If I understand how search engines work, the goal is to get links from high traffic sites. 

ajdrew said:
Nigel, thank you but i do not think my low traffic site will do much.  If I understand how search engines work, the goal is to get links from high traffic sites. 

Every little bit helps AJ, no worries!

As you say I have just put some more peanuts in the peanut jar from across the pond. Romy6 kindly sent me some seeds and wouldn't except payment for postage so I have added this to my donation. I don't know Chris but researching "Scotch Bonnets" his name always appeared .... thank you for organising this Nigel

The Hot Pepper said:
Why does it say 362 days left? Doesn't he need it sooner? Not sure how this site works.
Funds are direct deposited into Chris` PayPal account in real time, or as close as PayPal gets, anyway. The days left is the length of the appeal, which was put at 1 year, to attempt to raise $50,000. This site is therefore live for 365 days and will end after that. More can be raised if people respond, or if less is raised it still all goes to Chris. 

I just saw the debacle that was made out of Prod John`s wild seed auction in the classifieds.

Can we please focus on a great guy and his fight against Leukemia, instead of anything detrimental to this? I`m pointing no fingers and naming no names, but just asking that we, as a community, concentrate on what`s important here. 

A gigantic thanks to all who have sold items, run auctions and contributed so far, you make me feel very proud to be part of this community of heat-loving lunatics!

Back