• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

chsy83's 2013 Grow

36 100 watt equivalent bulbs, 16 5000K and 20 2700K bulbs, alternately spaced, with the 5000Ks a little more heavily distributed on the side closest to the reflective wall. I will be moving a lot of stuff in here this week. Right now, this tent is empty.

Update 021913!

New guys:
8489724852_6a1323c515_b.jpg

Inca Red Drop:
8488643575_bf1f35a279_b.jpg

Manzano:
8488635271_2b87db7b58_b.jpg

Aji Limon:
8488639149_450bf31a01_b.jpg

And a close up of one of the Inca Red Drops:
8489728598_de511cbc66_b.jpg

I reinforced all of the joints in my grow tent with duct tape.

Been thinking about doing that with my tents the last few days. I think we might have the same tent as yourself so will definitley be following your indoor grow. Also good luck for when it comes time to move them all outside, if they carry on growing at the rate they have they are guna be some nice big monsters you for. Keep the pics coming, they are ace. Best wishes for your 2013 season.

A pic from today, just put these in the newly refurbished tent:
8499957116_1a77860fcd_b.jpg

The nine on the right are yellow brains, the five to the left of those are CARDI Yellow Scorpions. The three to the top left are Yellow Bhut, and Trinidad Congo Black.

And three Wild Brazil:
8499958398_7cd51d2a0b_b.jpg

Pic from yesterday, This is just from being under the new lights for two days, Wild Brazil 022413:
8503650197_925be1e4cd_b.jpg

Has all of these extra leaves starting at the nodes!

Sweet Charles! My Wild Brazil last year grew like a football helmet until I got that sucker outside then it turned into a huge shrub. I had two of them and they were a couple favorites...except when it came time to pick them. I would pick them clean then hit all my other plants and come back to find another 100 or so I missed. Looking really good, keep it up!

Sweet Charles! My Wild Brazil last year grew like a football helmet until I got that sucker outside then it turned into a huge shrub. I had two of them and they were a couple favorites...except when it came time to pick them. I would pick them clean then hit all my other plants and come back to find another 100 or so I missed. Looking really good, keep it up!

How would you describe the taste of Wild Brazil? I have heard "lemon zest," "hot skittles," and "fruit loops." Just wondering what they are going to taste like. Gonna try em whatever it is though.

Depends on what type you got??? There are several varieties, mine were actually Bird Aji and were real good. I suppose lemmon zest is about right. I would snack on them while harvesting.

Depends on what type you got??? There are several varieties, mine were actually Bird Aji and were real good. I suppose lemmon zest is about right. I would snack on them while harvesting.

I got mine from pepperlover, I don't know which variety she carries, but I am sure it will be great!

From what I have gathered, I should have planted my WBs more shallowly than I did (3:24 germ rate ughh).

Back