closed all order,s placed with be shipped thanks

tobbie alford 34 lee road 626 opelika al 36804

WHERE DOES THE 626 GO?

tobbie alford
34 lee road 626
opelika, al 36804 ?
thanks

626 goes after "road"
there are more than one lee road in that community and each one has 626,625,627 after "road"
626 goes after "road"
there are more than one lee road in that community and each one has 626,625,627 after "road"
tobbie alford 34 lee road 626 opelika al 36804

just put im in and send if this become,s a job i with stop it thanks.

There are multiple off-shoots off Royal Dr...all labeled as Lee Rd 62_. Pulled it up on google maps. Looks like a nice area too!

Trout, :welcome: to THP from southern IN.

Help a generous lady out. Send a Sasbe. Here's how: http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/

Address from earlier in thread:
[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]tobbie alford[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]34 lee road 626[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]opelika, al 36804[/background]

Enjoy your trip through the fiery fields.

220 packs of 100 seed 199 left thanks any one that sends sasbe will get the seed i will stop on 8-3-2012 as long as you get your order in by 8-3-12 thanks. just say im in. and send sasbe.

I'll give it a go...I'm IN.

I'll take whatever. Can I send you seeds as a "thank you" offering from all of us? I have some trinidad scorpion seeds that produce NASTY-HOT peppers.

Thanks

Have fun! :) And to everyone they are free so why does it matter if its open pollinated or not

Think he just wanted to know if there was a possibility they would not grow true - as it would be no fun planting 100 seeds and caring for them just to find out the pods turn out to be something else -- so merely asked - do not think there was any bad intentions - If growing for fun open pollinated is fine but if planning on using them for something specific it is best to get isolated seed even if it means paying for them instead of taking the free ones and better to ask before taking them and then wasting them when someone else might want them !

Alabama, getting a much better response now that you are giving something away. Not the same reception you received on your earlier sale threads.

Funny how things change.......

Any left ?? if so im in
yes

Change is good! Everyone wants something for free.

"Hell is other people"... J. P. Sartre
true

Alabama, getting a much better response now that you are giving something away. Not the same reception you received on your earlier sale threads.

Funny how things change.......
very true do you need some i always have some for you. i have alot in my bank.

do you think i can give away 220 packs by 8-3-12 they are good seed.

i will try a big pod give away next year. putting out a lot of plants on 4 farm,s mavbe 4 acres if i can fine help

Think he just wanted to know if there was a possibility they would not grow true - as it would be no fun planting 100 seeds and caring for them just to find out the pods turn out to be something else -- so merely asked - do not think there was any bad intentions - If growing for fun open pollinated is fine but if planning on using them for something specific it is best to get isolated seed even if it means paying for them instead of taking the free ones and better to ask before taking them and then wasting them when someone else might want them !
?????? how many seller,s you know that selling isolated seed your better go to there farm and see and pick i know one large co thats sell,s open pollinated for isolated seed sorry but i will not put there name here.

???? for all if you grow one pepper on your land does it have to be isolated to grow true. in 2011 that was all i had was bhut jolokia.

?????? how many seller,s you know that selling isolated seed your better go to there farm and see and pick i know one large co thats sell,s open pollinated for isolated seed sorry but i will not put there name here.

???? for all if you grow one pepper on your land does it have to be isolated to grow true. in 2011 that was all i had was bhut jolokia.
i will built some isolated tents and take a few pic/ and sell you some seed for .50 cent each and send you open pollinated seed and you will think you have a pure seed. i sell peppers not seed and plants and there are know 100% pure seed in this world thanks to all you has time to read this.

Thanks for the generous offer,

I am in for the SASBE for the Bhut and Tepin if you have any left.
still have some thanks

If you have any red Bhuts left
Mike T
784 knapps hwy
Fairfield ct 06825
only with sasbe

giveing away seed and my time the seed i have but not a lot of time .thanks yes i have more seed if the orders go over 220 packs that,s fine i have more in my seed bank.

Back