auction **CLOSED** Fresh Pepper Auction Starting 1$ + Shipping, no Reserve

And the Auctions are up!
[sub]...3 french hens,2 turtle doves and a ..... :rofl: [/sub]
[sub]Looks killer my friend.... I was hoping to see maybe a Blue Moruga Scorpion in there............[/sub]

[sub] :fireball: [/sub]

On a serious note, how do the A. bonnets taste?

I like them, kind of a mild yellow chinense flavor, not as hot as an orange habanero :). They have thick flesh also. They take a while to smoke as a result.

Third box is listed in the first post :)

Very nice!! Those pics are making me soooooo hungry!! So the earliest they will ship is Wednesday? How long have they been off the plant? I'm just trying to figure out time from plant to delivery, roughly ;)

For some reason I thought it ended tonight :crazy: :cool:

Good point, I should update that... I think we should stick with paypal... Anything else can slow things down as it would have to be mailed to me, before I'd be willing to send out the peppers... I'll go update the first post! :) I'm still working out some E-Commerce stuff for my website, but I'm not there yet haha.

Picked yesterday! :) first day of sunshine we've had in over a week.

so when everyone is bidding are those prices including the 5.35 to ship? or are they bidding total amount paid for the box? My point, is the bid posted including the shipping or will it be tacked on to the final winning auction value?

so when everyone is bidding are those prices including the 5.35 to ship? or are they bidding total amount paid for the box? My point, is the bid posted including the shipping or will it be tacked on to the final winning auction value?

As the title says, and I think I put (and if not I meant to) in my opening post, I'm looking to get the bid + the 5.35 for the flat rate box. So if someone bids 1$ then at the end, they'd owe $6.35. I wasn't sure how things would go, and may well do things different if I do this again, but this auction is set up bid + shipping. The shipping charge is the rate that the PO asks for the flat rate box. There is no charge on the handling.

Double checked, I did state that pretty clearly in the first post, and the board title.

I'm not worried about you Dennis...

IMG_0020.png

I've never eaten a 7pot before... So I decided to eat one and see what I thought.

My first impression was that it was kinda sweet at first. My second thought was gee, that's not too ... oh crap.

Sorry about the focus on that picture, my camera batteries died before I could take a good one... I'll need to run to the store this evening.

Back