• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CMPMAN1974's 2010 Growing Log

Well, I created a different thread, but I can't find it. It was in the wrong section anyways so I'm starting over.

The season is on. Here's a peek into early activity. It's no AJ set-up, but....

P1080622.jpg

P1080623.jpg

P1080629.jpg

P1080630.jpg

From small to giant. Some of these C. Chinense varieties I'm growing this year are just getting massive. Hopefully the quarter puts it in perspective.

Chris

P1090034.jpg

P1090030.jpg

P1090024.jpg

Thanks. Perhaps this is the reason Neil was in so much pain from tasting the Trinidad Scorpion 'Morouga Blend'? :) Walls of capsaican galore!! The insides don't even look real. They are pure white.

Chris

P1090049.jpg

P1090051.jpg

What kind of madman would even think about plopping one of those in his mouth. Beautiful photos as always Chris.

POTAWIE provided a link to the CARDI organization in another thread and they have a description of several pods. http://www.cardi.org/images/public/resources/publications/Hotpepper_cat_2008.PDF

Beautiful pics as always Chris. That marouga blend is the hottest I have tried so far. I only ate a small peice and it lit me up for at least 20 minutes. :mouthonfire: Just love the look of the primo. Just looks mean as hell.

jacob

that's basically the thing, right? on those 7 pots the placenta is pretty much spread all throughout the inner surface of the pod, not like in typical habs and jals where the placenta is markedly ribbed?

I honestly don't know how anyone could eat a Morouga Blend and live to tell about it. I couldn't. I wish I could hybridize these 7 Pot Primos to get 2x larger pods. They'd be even more of a sight to see then. They are quite unique.

Chris

I honestly don't know how anyone could eat a Morouga Blend and live to tell about it. I couldn't. I wish I could hybridize these 7 Pot Primos to get 2x larger pods. They'd be even more of a sight to see then. They are quite unique.

Chris

10 year gardening project is go?

Perhaps this is the reason Neil was in so much pain from tasting the Trinidad Scorpion 'Morouga Blend'? :) Walls of capsaican galore!! The insides don't even look real. They are pure white.
What kind of madman would even think about plopping one of those in his mouth.

Ummmmmmm..... Just found out that I have one of these coming in the mail for this weekends taste test. Great timing on the pictures Chris.....I am now officially hoping the Mailman's Jeep gets hit by a bus while he is out walking his route. Looks like this could be the video where I cry like a school girl.

Good luck!! Up that life insurance policy. :)

Chris

Ummmmmmm..... Just found out that I have one of these coming in the mail for this weekends taste test. Great timing on the pictures Chris.....I am now officially hoping the Mailman's Jeep gets hit by a bus while he is out walking his route. Looks like this could be the video where I cry like a school girl.

That is a great looking Chocolate Bhut Chris. Was that the only one on the plant or have you isolated it... and they all have stingers?

Man I just love cruising this thread. Freaking peppers are the bomb Chris. I'm telling you, museum quality photos.

What's the Voodoo like? Love the name.

Thanks for the show.

No, just pure luck. Most of mine are much smaller and not as neat looking. :) Gotta pick the superstars for the photo shoot. lol.

Chris

That is a great looking Chocolate Bhut Chris. Was that the only one on the plant or have you isolated it... and they all have stingers?

Back