seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Yea my father in law just bought the seedling at either Lowe's or home depot. I was very surprised to see how big they were.Taste and heat is no different than any other jalapeño, jjust alot more of it lol

Hooray
1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla
8.smitty        
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile
15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill
21. Return to Coheed196 for refill/put together second round list

Not too shabby.....left my house on the 19th and headed to #4 11 days later. About 3.5 days per person. That's awesome guys, let's do our best to keep this rate up. Quicker this thing goes, more folks will have an opportunity to get in on this before it's time to sow seeds again. Great job so far everybody, if it keeps up we should be through the first 20 in around 2 months, which would give time for another 10-15 people to get it before the average starting seed time. Chugga Chugga Choo Choo

Been a bit busy with too many thing and missed out on this one, please let me know when / if another round is started.

I admittedly don't have much to add that's not already out there but would still like to join the next one.

Thanks

ToxicRVA said:
Been a bit busy with too many thing and missed out on this one, please let me know when / if another round is started.

I admittedly don't have much to add that's not already out there but would still like to join the next one.

Thanks

There should be another round assuming the train doesn't get hijacked or lost along the way somewhere
1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork

5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla
8.smitty        
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile
15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill
21. Return to Coheed196 for refill/put together second round list

The train arrived...and the train is departing tomorrow. :woohoo:

One of the existing passengers on the train is moldy...

Any one know what the powder is?

I believe chewi put the powder in there. If there's moldy seeds, go ahead and toss em so it doesn't make its way into another seed bag, not sure if that's possible but I don't believe anyone wants moldy seeds anyways

Back