• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Paul seems to go through a phase every couple of months where he posts about being ignored. Obviously I don't ignore him or I wouldn't notice this pattern. I need to get a life!;)

LUCKY!!

-Dry in the Desert

True but to much water isn't a blessing. I can't tell you how many times my "House on a hill" pretty much became a "House on an island". A week or two of not being able to get out of town without a boat gets annoying.

True but to much water isn't a blessing. I can't tell you how many times my "House on a hill" pretty much became a "House on an island". A week or two of not being able to get out of town without a boat gets annoying.

Yeah, that would stink. I used to live in a place that flooded us in for days at a time. But if we can't complain about local weather - no matter where we are - what can we complain about? Life is good :)

Where everything goes, eventually........

4568557-toilet-9.gif

It’s nice to have friends, you know. I didn’t have many friends when I was a kid. I had an imaginary friend… and he had a real one….

Back