• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

been there, done that, got the T shirt, had a hole in it, had to do it again

(can you tell I'm getting cabin fever with it being so cold outside...heck, I'm not used to this)

been there, done that, got the T shirt, had a hole in it, had to do it again

(can you tell I'm getting cabin fever with it being so cold outside...heck, I'm not used to this)

Are you kidding me???? You're in Texas, my friend..... put your jacket on, go outside and do something. If you need to, come visit this land of snow and ice first..... you will have a much greater appreciation for where you are!

my daddy said his brain didn't stop growing and pushed his hair roots out of his head...thats why he was bald...

must admit, the man was a genious...

For anyone in the South who wants to complain about the cold, here's a shot of my front window.... apparently this is what I left Texas and came to Ohio for :rolleyes::
window20110115.jpg

bad move Geeme...

I wonder how much the wife is going to let me spend on my yearly project...she is going to FREAK when I tell her...

May God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change

Or a gun to make them do what the hell I want.

bad move Geeme...

I wonder how much the wife is going to let me spend on my yearly project...she is going to FREAK when I tell her...
Yeah.... kind of makes me feel like I'm inside the mouth of some spikey-toothed monster, looking out.

Best wishes on the project. They say you need to figure out how to help her understand why it's going to benefit her, or at least a way to make it seem like it's her idea..... good luck with that!

Back