• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

We would accept it just as we do with every other visible bodily fuction, like vomiting in public, taking a dump on the front lawn, ummmm wait there we don't accept those things do we. :D

I love Dolphins.

With mayo :hell:

I was winning. The U.S. Department of Justice shut them down. Today they claimed FTP was a global ponzi scene that had stolen 400 million dollars from players worldwide.

lol FTP banned me 3 times when I still played cards. Amazing that people will buy play chips, but hey brought in 300 a month during some tough times. After they banned me I started playing for cash not play and then I realized business was what I was good with not winning :rofl:

Sorry to hear about your loss.

As a former addict I hate to suggest other sites, but rest assured you will find a new one if you need it.

Ouch! :rofl:

[snow might be the one thing that doesn't lend itself well to the metric system...."ooooo we had over 300 millimeters of snow last night", just doesn't sound right!]

So what you're saying is that we need to convert to metric, but keep the English units: 1 inch now = 1 centimeter, just a name change.....

Yes, I think that would do it. As long as 300mm became the new 'foot', everyone would be happy, particularly the weathermen, who are the last people we want to piss off.

I've always thought that God gave us the metric system when he provided 10 fingers and 10 toes, and that whomever invented the imperial system of measurement probably drank too much and/or played with fireworks :eek:

Back