• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest for First Ripe Pepper

Participants

Pam
Potawie
Omri
Luckydog
Trexxen
bowhunter
Alabama Jack
Devil Duck!
fisting mayfield
billyboy
stillmanz
Canuk Pepperhead
rainbowberry

pablo, you're joining in for the fun with a few Bhut Jolokias, correct?

Did I leave anybody out? It's not too late to jump in, if you want.

Just to double check against blondness, I figure that for those of us on Eastern Standard Time, Midnight GMT is 7:00 pm. Am I correct?

Well, the bottom of the thing holds water. It's not going to stay in there because the plants will get too big for it. I'll have no choice but to put them in dirt.

cou..aeroponics uugh... no of course its not hydro lol

what ever.... I've already visited the cross roads, 7 years for the first good pod seemed reasonable lol

Damn I been listening to to much Johnson.

Pam said:
Pam
Potawie
Omri
Luckydog
Trexxen
bowhunter
Alabama Jack
Devil Duck!
fisting mayfield
billyboy
stillmanz
Canuk Pepperhead
rainbowberry

pablo, you're joining in for the fun with a few Bhut Jolokias, correct?

Did I leave anybody out? It's not too late to jump in, if you want.
yes mam, i would'nt miss this...
got my seeds under a heater...brrrr

pablo

DevilDuck said:
Uh, oh.... another New Mexico grower. Y'all are in for it. :hell:
:onfire: Hey DD, im not putting alot of faith in these old seeds,
I just trimed up the two mature females and will reveg them for a month or so ,i figure that some of the other growers might even have some seedings to show by the end of jan.
ya know ,I think with jolokia being a long season variety
{over 100 days} the indoor growers could just begin the bloom photoperiod as soon as the seedling is rooted good.
it wont be a large yield ,but ya only need one ripe chili to win....{im trying to give you guys n gals a fightin chance} lol

:rolleyes:

:hell: pablokia....

Unless I can get my seeds to the next city over tomorow regretfully ill have to stand out..Havnt had any time to go..Either way ill post tomorow my status

My Naga seeds are selected, Im also going to grow a few pure Bhuts just to see which are are the real superior of the two!! "Happy New Year" you lot!!!:mouthonfire:

billyboy - "I will post you" {future tense} doesn't balance my books.

[BTW I have to by law now inform you that your phone & ISP connection are now tapped for trying to bribe a judge {unsuccessfully}. You're chances of winning this comp are now -2.5%. Thank you, come again. :cool: ]

There was talk of Americas Cup! "I come from the land down under" its still ringing in my ears (I even remember Bob Hawke saying if anyone got the sack today their boss was a mug!), & my winning Nagas will be singing "we grew in the land downunder, where we ripen first & leave the others green & undone!":lol:

Back