• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Continuous Free POWDER while it lasts...riddle me this

Verdade said:
Boots and dirt?

Not sure if I'm playing right.   :surprised:

-

I'm not even sure I'm playing it right...lol  Basically I hear a phrase or word the take me back to a song.  Then I disguise it in a response and you guess the song and artist.  At least that's what it has transitioned to thus far.   Then a key word such as "moon" kicks in others memories of a song.  It's just about having fun, sharing my hots and completely unorganized.  Pm me your addy and I will send you some powder just for trying. 

Rairdog said:
I'm not even sure I'm playing it right...lol  Basically I hear a phrase or word the take me back to a song.  Then I disguise it in a response and you guess the song and artist.  At least that's what it has transitioned to thus far.   Then a key word such as "moon" kicks in others memories of a song.  It's just about having fun, sharing my hots and completely unorganized.  Pm me your addy and I will send you some powder just for trying.
Really? Thanks man that's very cool!

I do appreciate it. I'll keep trying too, some of those pods look fantastic.

-

Reset....back to after high school.  After GnR made it they would often come back to my home town and play at Nicks...a college bar at Purdue.  Well there was a young kid with a hell of a voice that would step up on stage and sing.  They made him a star and it ended short.  Name him and the band.  He could not see watermelons.

HopsNBarley said:
That would be Shannon Hoon and Blind Melon.
Hell of a band!
Got bumblebees?

Very well done.  And a new player/winner if I'm not mistaken.   Pm me your addy and enjoy...tell me if you want powder or pods.

No I raise honeybees

Bumblebees are the next clue....

Buzz Buzz Buzz

honeybee.png

Back