• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Coolest Photoshop Pics. Postem' here!

Haha...I'm an amateur hack at Pshop...but occasionally I get a half-decent result;

This was while fishing last winter with my brother and son (yeah, yeah, I'd already mucked about with the motor size :shocked: );

jaseboat2.jpg

Like I said, it's bloody amateurish..... :oops:

The original is probably much better?

luvboat.jpg

I dunno...

I appreciate the effort.. but I prefer the original :D (ps... MrMel had to tell me who the new faces were!!!)

Mr Mel sounds like an educated man :lol:.......I like him for laughing his guts at you in serious pain in your douglah vid.....His will now always be number 1 in my book!!!!!

:rofl:

I still lov ya as well mel....:) :P

thanks pipi :D he is a rare find :P... tellin ya.. it was hard finding a dude who had as crazy a laugh as i do :P

HEy a funny laaugh makes others laugh harder and thatSS: a good thiwng cause the WORlkd needs more laughing!!!:)

be there in about 3 years mel...my arms will be as big as schwartzenager's when i get there though...its a long way to row a boat...

LOL @ AJ... my brother will be coming back from canada some time this year... maybe you can fit into his luggage??? :P :P

so who the dude and the kid in the latest photoshop that MrMel ID'd?

And I know of something that needs to be photoshopped for another forum member, anyone want to do it?

PM me if you can do it, I'll hook you up with the person.

EDIT- someone offered, thanks

here's a cool slide show-

salsalady said:
so who the dude and the kid in the latest photoshop that MrMel ID'd?

the photoshopped pics are of people from the " love boat " TV show, forgot the names.

pippy - questionable if theres 11 faces instead of just 10.

I got the Love Boat guys, I was asking about the first two, or are the first two real and the photoshop was the motor?

I kinda got 11 faces also. and the baby, the three ladies, and wasn't there something else?

and the face.......I knew there was one more, had to go look....

I just have that abstract mind that can see weird things like that. :)

Back