• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Counting calories

Omri said:
Will it sound too weird to say how that's the height I like? ;)
No, not weird at all. Would it sound weird if I said that's the height I thought she was because I've been watching her for the past month through a telescope from the house acrost here street and I have'nt changed my underwear in that whole time......... :shocked:

imaguitargod said:
No, not weird at all. Would it sound weird if I said that's the height I thought she was because I've been watching her for the past month through a telescope from the house acrost here street and I have'nt changed my underwear in that whole time......... :shocked:
Nope... that's what I'm doing. :)

Omri said:
I don't know how to tell you this, but my mom (god bless her) is 6ft tall (guess I just did). :lol:
Oh, I'm not saying no one's 6 foot, just that alot of people tell me I'm gigantic and I really don't think 6 foot is gigantic.

imaguitargod said:
Oh, I'm not saying no one's 6 foot, just that alot of people tell me I'm gigantic and I really don't think 6 foot is gigantic.
Dude, my MOM IS 6FT! my mom is NOT tall. my dad's taller than she is, and nature made me even bigger.

imaguitargod said:
Sorry, I'm slightly dyslexic.
I'm more than "slightly", but I use a spell checker and re-check my messages twice! it's possible to handle!

lol you can call me Ormi if you want. you and RB. :)

:lol: How funny is this conversation between you two with the same heads? I class 6 ft as tallish, it would give me neckache to keep looking up at you anyway. Maybe because you're 6ft and very slim IGG then you give an illusion of looking taller just like people think I'm shorter.

rainbowberry said:
:lol: How funny is this conversation between you two with the same heads?
Hehehe, ya. The two heads of IGG...

rainbowberry said:
Maybe because you're 6ft and very slim IGG then you give an illusion of looking taller just like people think I'm shorter.
Probably that. One guy I worked with (who was about 5 foot 8) was at the bar with me and he was standing infront of me when I said I was 6foot. He said, no way you are 6 foot. (I slouch). So I put my drink down and slowly stand up and stopped slouching and looked down at him. The look on his face was hilarious! He just slowly followed me up with his eyes and they got wider and wider. (it was like one of those movie moments where something huge starts coming out of the ground and the hero just watches it get bigger and bigger).

He finally said, "Boy do you slouch alot." (eyes still wide) :lol:

Guess you're a nicer person than I am. I always stand tall and look at people from above with this maniacal look in my eyes. :lol:
When they're shorter than me, of course. I do know quite a few that are WAY taller than me. like freakishly tall.

Back