• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Couriosity and the cat

Age group and Gender

• Total voters
Well, I thought I'd play around with a poll since I haven't tried one yet. So here it is. I figured I'd make it simple and see what types of age and sex brackets that we all represent.

I'm 36 and male.

This is all in fun, but I did think it would be cool to see what groups we all represented. I'm sure we are a diverse group, which makes this site so great.

Sickmont said:
Well, i do use urinals very well, so yeah, i guess i am:lol:

Oh no, you mentioned urinals. LOL...Reminds me of an old Bar I use to frequent in Athens Ohio, years ago. Anyone familiar with Ohio, will know that Athens is like the Bar central of Ohio. Well this particular bar had 2 urinals. One worked like it was suppose to. The other, well...lets just say that the faster you peed, the faster your shoes got washed. It served a duel purpose. When I discovered this urinal, I was sooo drunk that I just stood there confused as to why my feet were getting wet. I knew that I wasn't missing. It really messed with my drunken mind. And, yes it was gross.

At first I was SHOCKED! but then I realized that only 5 people had responded.

Unfortunately polls don't usually get too good a of a cross section around here.

59 and Male...I know cause I play....oops....wrong forum...

Back