Coventry RI here

First of all thanks for the Great welcome here! Can't quote everyone I got a life! (well not really but I have to sleep). ;)

:welcome: from florida,and you win the award for longest intro in thp history,hehe. enjoy the site lots of good info and even better people
:D

:welcome: From Indy. Check out the forum ads section for the seeds. Alot of generous folk. Anything thing that drowns them selves in beer must be German.

AFA seeds I should have checked that but I ordered this.
Qty | Description | Price Each | Total Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Seeds 15 Count | $9.95 | $9.95
Subtotal $9.95
Less Coupon 10PERCENT ($1.00)
Subtotal $8.95
Tax $0.00
Shipping (First-Class Mail®) $2.12
Balance Due $11.07

Should I try this over the winter or wait till spring?

Hi and welcome from western Massachsetts.
The most effective and cheapest thing to use for slugs is also organic... diatomaceous earth is just the ground up shells of little critters that live in freshwater. The shells are made of silicate (glass) and if you pour a wide band around your plants, the slugs and snails will cut themselves up and bleed out Silicate is sand in nature, so it'll just disappear into your soil and no harm done (except to the slugs!) It's harmless to humans and pets like dogs and cats. The only downside is that you have to re-apply it if it rains.

"diatomaceous earth" I read that and was going to try it after the beer trapa but they worked so well I didn't have to try anything else, The Beer traps were 100% effective! :)

Welcome from Wisconsin Interesting story i am about the same way getting heartburn etc over hardly nothing.
good luck with pepper growing stick around here there is plenty to learn and bye next year you might have a way better harvest.
I can only hope! :)

Heuristic,

Welcome from Middletown, RI :welcome:

There is at least one other member here from RI as well ridavid. So now there is three that I know of.

Rhody...

Nice! Always sweet to find another from our little state on the interwebs. :) BTW my handle is Hueristic. It is a pun. I before E except after C and U before E when referring to me. ;)

Greetings from Defcon HQ...
OK you seem like 1 sick individual! I like that!

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Welcome Heuristic, another Rhody here, originally from Scituate but resided in Coventry for some time during school years. Up in North Smithfield now. Glad to see this small cold state has some pepper-heads within.

Heuristic, I started all of my seeds indoors back in early march. Should be stable enough to move outside mid-may. Just as Long as the plant is hardy (big enough) and the nights no longer go below freezing. I prefer they don't go below 45 though.

:welcome: from Central PA
Welcome from Connecticut :cheers:
Welcome! From Tokyo!

Welcome Heuristic, another Rhody here, originally from Scituate but resided in Coventry for some time during school years. Up in North Smithfield now. Glad to see this small cold state has some pepper-heads within.

Heuristic, I started all of my seeds indoors back in early march. Should be stable enough to move outside mid-may. Just as Long as the plant is hardy (big enough) and the nights no longer go below freezing. I prefer they don't go below 45 though.

Damn just got to starting mine today, I thought we were supposed to wait till may. On the bright side from the 7 I saved from last year One managed to make it through the winter! :D

Any Rhody Specific tips? Also I have Trinidad Moruga Scorpion seeds, would you Titan or LuckyDog care for 1 (I only have a few) I'm off of exit 6 on 95? And re-read my Initial post on my name. ;)

Back