CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

LOL - nice case that will do fine (though i do want one for camping)
I was thinking a small plastic container. like a tupperware, but want it to be appealing.

No worries. You wont need to send it to me just the the sender which will be NOVA... I have you registered on CSB site & here ! All good, I trust ya !

McGoo said:
Hmmm. I forgot we are dealing with superhots.

This might be more appropriate.

Cheers, I think Nova knows where I live anyway. Now I come to think of it, thats a kind of scary thought.

Hi Nova! :cheers:
ROFL !!!!

winner winner chicken dinner
emhds5_mid.jpg

you guys are cool with SHIPPING ???

ASHTRAY-AMOBOX.jpg

ALL right serious.......

51bNF0D2ywL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

chilliman said:
You aussie Rainbowberry ? you going to play ?
Nope, I'm somewhere over the rainbow in the UK.
BTW I started up a UK/European seed parcel on Woody's forum and it runs very smoothly, we've made it so you have to have recorded delivery. Chillis Galore do it so you have the 'post tracking number' for each person who sends it on so you know exactly where it is on its journey.

rainbowberry said:
Nope, I'm somewhere over the rainbow in the UK.
BTW I started up a UK/European seed parcel on Woody's forum and it runs very smoothly, we've made it so you have to have the 'post tracking number' for each person who sends it on so you know exactly where it is on its journey.

Perfect ! Just the rule I was looking for !:onfire:

hey chilliman, what seeds will be in the in the first seed parcel?, I don't mean to be rude but if its what you listed at the start, I don't need any of those seeds, so you'll have to put me a bit later on the list or just by pass me this time and pass it to Nova first

Hey Chilliman you could use a length of pvc pipe with the little plastic endcaps. Just have to tape them on good or get screw on ones.

Just a thought.

LOL - Might need some convincing on those. Remember I aint making ANY CASH from this in fact its costing me to set up! (though it is good marketing for me)
its a OZ CHILLI GROWERS CHARITY ! So maybe sweeten the pot for me ! I could probably do some Douglah.
Got any good sauce you have made lately ?

Back