CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

P1070357.jpg

P1070073.jpg

Look at the placental tissue in this pod it has to make the best chillihead sweat just looking at it -
PURE LAVA !!!! (off another forum)

thats chris photos he's here too.
And I have tasted Bents Douglah they is nasty hot.
Chilli man you got any Douglah seeds?
I know Nova does?

stillmanz said:
I know Nova does?

Where's mine Nova!
but seriously you could get the parcel first then send it to me with your douglah's in it ;)

stillmanz said:
I know Nova does?

I agree.... They are chris's pics for sure!!!

And also...If you have douglah seeds chilliman....I will sell my soul for a few......:pray:....Come on, help a facebook friend. :lol:

I will look at being in the trade........But i'm going to bring up a point that started a horrible fight in the USA parel thread.......:)........I'm a mod and i'm drunk....so sue me.

I can provide pure seeds as that's all i really have, but I won't provide pure if i can't be promised pure......I don't have many 'uncontrolled' seeds as I don't like telling people that i'm giving them a certain chilli plant and it turns out being cross with something that sucks or the next person dosen't really want.......You don't want to spend 3 months raising and loving a plant to find it is giving you crappy pods.....If i send seeds out to people, those seeds are always pure (pure = from the reputable wholesaler. usually from chileseeds.co.uk) or I don't send them.....That's just me.....

In saying that I will get a heap of seeds from all my pods to trade with, but I can't ensure you will get exactly what is on the packet........Infact I can almost be very sure that you won't get exactly what the mother plant is because I had about 35 different varieties in a 10 meter square space, and LOTS of bees......I'm to drunk to read the first post properly so I'll read it in the morning and sign up then......

That has to one of the most evil chilli I have seen ! great photos !
Good call - I think All seeds should be labled as follows:

OP = Open pollinated cross
HP = Hand pollinated cross
CW = Collected wild
O = original genetics

stillmanz said:
Bents the only one with extra douglah seeds.

Hiiiiiii Bent best buddy pal... hmmmm how much more sucking up can I do?.........got any douglah seeds, swear I'll pay ya back :) ;)
Grant

Hey Jungle you have no chance in hell of obtaining Douglah seeds from Bent. I dissected his last two pods so i know!!!

I am still waiting for my seeds from Bent, i promised them to Neil but then i found out he had some of his own so i will keep them now :P

They may be here before i post it out, and they are expensive little things !
So they will be in the shop ! I think I will have the parcel on its way before i get them anyway!

Back