• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

curious mind?

Pam said:
I can't take all the credit for that, either; lots of other folks recommend bottom watering. I'm just the one who said it loudly enough for AJ to hear.

I'm good at being loud.

OKAY....I guess I just need to say a loud shoot out to everyone on here that has great ideas. POTAWIE, PAM, AJ, AND THE REST OF US....LETS ALL GET INTO A CIRCLE AND HOLD HANDS....NOW LOOK AT THE PERSON ON YOUR LEFT AND SAY THANK YOU..........NOW LOOK AT THE PERSON ON YOUR RIGHT AND SAY THANK YOU.....Also...We can not forget about thehotpepper himself for giving us a great place to gather.

Pepperfreak said:
OKAY....I guess I just need to say a loud shoot out to everyone on here that has great ideas. POTAWIE, PAM, AJ, AND THE REST OF US....LETS ALL GET INTO A CIRCLE AND HOLD HANDS....NOW LOOK AT THE PERSON ON YOUR LEFT AND SAY THANK YOU..........NOW LOOK AT THE PERSON ON YOUR RIGHT AND SAY THANK YOU.....Also...We can not forget about thehotpepper himself for giving us a great place to gather.

Ok, I'm down.

: starts to hold hands :

Ewwwww... Defcon didn't wash his hands!

Back