• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

grilling CypressHill1973 my grill & BBQ in Argentina

Yessss... Coki is great friend, also is a great cook and amazed with their potions. Do not know personally, even though we live close, just 65 miles. Not knowing which foods have shown. Then go to search for topics

I have not had much time to visit too many threads. It took me a while to learn the ferment. 

Beef marinated in chimichurri

Meat Argentina without doubt the best in the world, with just a pinch of salt you can do any meat cut!

But what if the marinate well with a rich sauce that enhances the flavor?

In today's recipe we will give them advice to marinate brisket for a special touch and as always enjoy!

1.jpg

Marinated ingredients

ingredients:
Brisket or can choose the cut they prefer!
Ground Aji
thyme
oregano
cayenne
paprika
neutral oil
vinegar
garlic
salt

Technique:

In a very large bowl ( depending on size of cut used) preferably glass , as this does not retain odors, we are adding spices to prepare the marinade. What you have to achieve is a flavor like chimichurri, so we use very similar ingredients, put chili powder, oregano, thyme (fine then flavored red meat), paprika, pepper preferably grain and finally a pinch of salt 

2.jpg

Then we add the neutral oil, rather, they have to keep in mind that this mixture will have to cover all the meat!
And finally a little wine vinegar that manages to keep the meat in good condition and in turn gives flavor.

3.jpg

All this mix well so the flavors of all the spices will interact with each other and last but not least, we close this marinade with some cloves garlic, characteristic of chimichurri, which give that spicy and fresh touch to the whole mixture.
Once we have everything ready to marinate meat, this time we chose a top roast is a cut of the most tender, but if you marinate and cook it over a slow fire is a delicacy!

4.jpg

In this preparation we have to keep covered in the fridge for at least a day (that would be the right time) and remove it from the fridge the day I cook it about 30 minutes earlier to warm to room temperature. With the grill ready medium heat to cook very slowly, put the meat on the barbecue. Now it's just a matter of waiting for it to roast slowly, this will leave more tender form and juicy, meanwhile, can go painting it with seasoning leftover cooked marinated to acquire even MORE flavor.

5.jpg

After the 50 minutes we turn we give the last touch of heat 20 minutes to brown and READY! We have listed our marinated roast beef! To fully enjoy Cabernet Sauvignon chose a new Don Valentin Lacrado Roble (oak) from Bianchi House Wines.

Meat, bread and wine are those Argentines tastes!

6.jpg

What they found is the Chimichurri marinade technique?

He gave them want to try it?

We recommend it fully, you'll see the difference with good traditional flavor that enhances the meat with the marinade!

Give me!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It looks so good, give it to me now!)

LOL.

Get it now? Now GIMME!

Are you sure? I still don't have it!

:D

That looks just gorgeous.

The meat looks very similar to what Americans call brisket which is a cut from the lower chest area of the cow.

Whatever cut it is, I'd say its el mejor!

cypresshill1973 said:
It is exactly that court. Which is above the ribs. Here name Tapa de Asado (cover roast)

In Texas, that cut, the brisket is our favorite cut of meat for BBQ. 

Other places in the USA like pork ribs or pork should/butt.

In Texas its all about the beef.

You would love Texas.

Pending matter know USA. I have traveled a lot but I have not gone to USA. My wife likes more caribbean.

Here is consumed much brisket. Also pork, but in smaller amounts. My only liking pork ribs. 

This is a boneless brisket stuffed that cooked recently!

2013-11-24%252011.31.55.jpg

2013-11-24%252011.32.26.jpg

2013-11-24%252011.37.15.jpg

2013-11-24%252011.39.05.jpg

2013-11-24%252012.33.39.jpg

2013-11-24%252012.33.50.jpg

Tomatoes, basil, mozzarella chesse, pepers, onion, garlic and presley, very spicy....

2013-11-24%252012.53.53.jpg

2013-11-24%252013.12.34.jpg

It was delicious!!!

Is your asado grill indoors or outdoors?

My barbecue is outdoors. Actually this in a roofed gallery.
Here barbecues are built of bricks and have a chimney for the smoke to go up and not bot.

I just bought a cast iron grate to throw over my fire pit.  Been stocking lots and lots of White Oak to start grilling in this way.  Your BBQ looks amazing!  I can taste the Ribeyes now,   mmmmmmm.   

Back