• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

D3 Pepper Products

Na make suizas! Since it's cream sauce the verde does not have to be perfect, just follow general suizas recipe but use that as the base and boom! I bet would be delicious and better than any recipe anyway.

Tried it again today and it's still a no. I do make a really good suizas with poblano and canned green chilis. Good on chimichangas. Working 108 hours straight with only xmas eve off and then back at it for another long haul. Won't have time to make any sauces through the holidays. Really wanted to make my cranberry sauce before xmas. 

finally got a little free time, going to re-attempt some verde. 

GBEtbeV.jpg

adding some dried hogsweed and maybe a few supers to kick up the heat a little since the store bought penos don't have any heat what so ever. 

so far not bad, tongue is burning. 

Roasted Jalapenos, apples, tomatillos, carrot, garlic and red onion. Un roasted jalapenos, serranos, big handful of white bullet habs I had frozen, some dried and smoked white bullet habs, dried orange wild brazil, dried hogsweed, alder smoked kosher salt, garlic and onion and just a tsp of cumin. Lots of lime and ACV

The Hot Pepper said:
You wanna mess up another batch? lol

Test in a smaller sample batch.

I've made some good verde with avocado before but never tried to bottle it. Not sure how it would last or look. Assume the acidity would keep it from browning. But I've never tried. Maybe i'll add one to the tail end of bottling and see how a few turn out. 

D3monic said:

I've made some good verde with avocado before but never tried to bottle it. Not sure how it would last or look. Assume the acidity would keep it from browning. But I've never tried. Maybe i'll add one to the tail end of bottling and see how a few turn out. 
I would be scared to use avocado... that is one of my use fresh and immediately kind of produce items.

Post pics!

Hogleg's bluntness (haha blunt) reminds me... you have the coolest name and styling, D3monic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why shorten it to D3 what the hell is that??? Only us that know you get it, and is it pronounced "Dee" or Dee Three?" and"Why?" D3monic is so cool. Use it. :D

Back