• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

D3 Pepper Products

D3monic said:

bible bangers 
     :fire:

FIFY  :metal:

I must concur Pookiebelly.

D3monic=badass

D3=meh?

hothead.regular.png

if I remember correctly I went with D3 because a member here was poopooing on my use of D3monic in D3monic Goat (now D3 Goat) 

not overly sold on the whole D3 or D3monic Peppers name. D3monic Hot sauce? D3monic Pepper Products, D3's, nothing really rolls off the tongue

Actually D3's isn't overly terrible but awfully ambiguous 

D3monic said:
if I remember correctly I went with D3 because a member here was poopooing on my use of D3monic in D3monic Goat (now D3 Goat) 

not overly sold on the whole D3 or D3monic Peppers name. D3monic Hot sauce? D3monic Pepper Products, D3's, nothing really rolls off the tongue

Actually D3's isn't overly terrible but awfully ambiguous 
just start making spiced nuts ;)
 D3's nutz 

Chef D3monic's chocolate salty balls sounds pretty good too though  :rofl:  :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnNYXgV7L-c

D3monic said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTykY2B0kEY

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
with a logo something like this ;)
1dlqZ21.jpg

:rofl:  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still looks like you're up to good mischief D3, sauces still looks as great as ever, with labels to match!

IMO D3 is the abbreviated version of D3monic. Like a nickname kinda thing.

But is it pronounced demonic, or dee-monic, or dee-three-monic?  :eh:  :think:  :high:

But I understand the bible-basher worries, but the people you really need to watch out for are the satanists! 

Keep up the gooood stuff, whatever you decide to name it ;)

jhc said:

Anyone know of a good template that matches these labels? Will any of the Avery ones in MS Word work?
They have their own program. When you buy the labels you get a 6 month trial. That was the deal when I bought them. I did not renew it and just use Pages.

Reactions: jhc
Always liked D3monic - fellow gamer so ya know.  D3 is cool too - I can get w that.  Kind of d cubed vibe tho, also maybe implies 3 different D's if someone didn't know you?  

Most of what I'd call 'religious' people that I know likely would have no problem at all with a 'D3monic' hot sauce.  Or Demonic either for that matter.  

Back