• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

D3 Pepper Products

Their customer service is actually really good. You could buy it, call them, and tell them you never got the trial and they should credit you. Otherwise, it's the cost of a beer a month. ;)

Re-did the asian sauce label to kind of go with the theme of the other labels. 

X6cnJ8U.png

made another batch today of about a dozen bottles but for whatever reason it's a lot thinner this round. Followed same recipe except this time I made a larger batch. All the ingredients and ratios where the same though... 

Sauce still thinner than i'd like after cooling. Quick question on general safety. Do you feel it's too risky to dump the contents of the bottles, add something, rinse the bottles, reboil them, reheat the sauce and hot fill hold again. Or do you think there's a chance for contamination like that? Only issue I could see is with the caps but they are getting hot filled and inverted. Thoughts?

tctenten said:
I think with new caps you are good. Sterilize the bottles and HFH again. Salsalady probably the best one to ask.
D3monic said:
That's what I ended up doing. Rinsed the bottles clean, boiled the ish out of them and then boiled my sauce down until it was the desired consistency and then put brand new lids on.
You're good, dude. No worries

ended up selling most the sauces to coworkers who been bugging me for some. 

my last harvest of the season. Freeze killed everything else off, the pequin x goatsweed crosses where the only ones to look unaffected. Also the blue christmas

Anyone ever do a ferment / sauce with goatsweed?

bQvMYB2.jpg

was really irritated today. had a 24 pack of woozie bottles dropped off by usps. Came home and they was nowhere to be found. After tearing the house apart and getting mad at the fam because I been harping about getting a ring doorbell. I finally gave up and started to file a claim with amazon. Mid claim (8pm) I get a knock at the door. A lady several blocks away had received my package. Was really nice of her to return it to me, a lot of people probably wouldn't have.  Have had nothing but problems with this new mailman. 

Anyhow, back to the what the plans were for this weekend. Not a lot of pods left to play with for this winter. Trying to come up with some sauce ideas. 

aRu7k5X.jpg

I seem to be missing the large bag full of Caribbean red habaneros I had in my hand the other day. Was thinking about using them in a mash. For life of me I can't find them. 

Whole bunch of omni bonnets

wZWgd5c.jpg

Last season Aji Painapple f1

8BcZj3b.jpg

White bhuts and white bullet habs

3F3FJ5F.jpg

D3 Goat

CQlUr8g.jpg

Also big bag full of sugar rush, jays peach ghost scorpion off phenos (red and a wasp looking one), mixed peppers, smoked 7pot orange x bbg7 and whatever else. 

tctenten said:
Yo man.....that Spicy Thai sauce is like crack. It is perfect. Right heat, right sweet and I really like the touch of soy in there.

Thanks for the great package today.

Thanks, i've been going through like a bottle a week.  Thank god I can make that one pretty regularly. At least until I run out of dried thai peppers. Now  I just need to come up with some other solid recipes. I'm going to try for another good verde sauce  this weekend maybe. The last batch had almost  no heat with the jalapenos and poblanos. Might toss in a few d3 goat to kick it up a notch.  

Back