• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest December Throwdown Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOPE!!!
Hey Geeme...A true Texan doesn't turn into a turncoat against thier brothers and sisters. They will stand up in hell or high water for thier kin. ;)
SO.....guess, I HAVE proved myself. :lol:
Love you, hon.....
;)
BUT GET RID OF THAT D*MN AVATAR!!!!!

Pauly, no blackened for me-

But I know most folks will roux having to throwdown against what I have planned! ;)

Cajun. Go back just a page or two, THP posted what will likely be the rules for ingreds, but not final yet.

I really like Cajun/Creole foods.... so I am seriously considering entering my first throw down.
But I'm not clear of the contest rules, start...end times, etc.
Is there a thread somewhere that has the details?
Thx

THP will post the rules for this particular TD some time today - he usually creates a new thread, and you just need to look for it. One of the items that has received some question is the "proof of life" - it's a $$ requirement (small amount) which must be included in at least one pic as proof that you made the dish for this TD. He posts the new thread at different times of the day - sometimes earlier, sometimes later - just be on the lookout for it. Most of the time he'll post on this thread an item with a link to the new thread, but he didn't do that last time, so don't count on it - look at the "official" thread or the new thread box.

Well....I have grand plans.....

....and beer.

Well I have lots of beer (but not so much I screw up the posting deadline)

....and a plan

THP should post the official rules today, final pics usually need to be posted by Sunday evening. Look at some of the other TD threads that are polled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back