DEFCON-versations is BACK! Listen to 7/14/15's show!

He spoke highly of you at the show. He also offered to buy me a Birthday Beer on Sunday of the NYC Hot Sauce Expo. I wish you were joining us, my friend, It will be a night to remember. NyYC being 30 minutes from the house, I've come to know a few of the dakrer sides of NYC when it comes to bars. We'll be doing our best to hit as many as possible (evil chuckle). We'll probably end up at Duffs in Brooklyn. My HS buddy owns the joint, pretty much looks like the Undertaker out of WWF (E), check it out, www.duffsbrooklyn.com. It's where we do our annual Duffs Wingfest and hand out 200+ pounds of FREE Defcon Wings to the Children of the night, each SAugust, this will be the 9th year comin' up!

Well, DEFCON-versations is BACK! We had a few months off, as our host network Grilliant Ideas is taking an extended hiatus, due to a sh*tload of stuff going on in his life now, so I'm pretty much running solo. I broadcasted the first episode of the new season last night. I was the guest, and rambled on about a tin of hot sauce stuff. It's a fun 45 minutes, so, give ti a listen. I'm working on the intro music, and our first guest will probably by JD Cowles from All-Spice Cafe. JD has been a friend for many years, and the guys got some awesome products. We're working on a date, so stay tuned.

Here's the link from last night's show :  http://tobtr.com/s/7774109

Back