DEFCON-versations is BACK! Listen to 7/14/15's show!

8 pages and I just noticed this?

Hey John, I caught your latest one, yesterday. It's a great show man! And you're a natural. I don't know if they are all like that one, but it was a nice peek into the industry, almost like a hidden mic under the display table at a hot sauce convention, when two vendors that are friends have had a few beers. Awesome! Korean BBQ sauce... lol... but the Rasta Relish, ROFL! "Hey mate this is the best pasta sauce I've ever had!" :rofl:

Keep it up man!

Thanks man, yeah, we're having fun with this experiment. If you want to listen to past shows, go to my website, defconsauces.com, and click on "DEFCON-versations Radio Shows" and they are all listed. If you liked the one with Hoboken Eddie, you gotta check out the interview with CaJohn. It was like two dudes bullsh*tting at a bar over a few beers.

We'll be having Steve Seabury on in March to promote the 3rd Annual Hot Sauce Expo, which should prove to be another hilarious episode.

Ok, spoke with Chad from Race City Sauce Works yesterday, the show is a go for night. What makes thing a little interesting is the fact I took a nasty fall last night, and have a concussion and my left hip feels like it got nailed with a sledgehammer, but the show must go on! 7pm EST tonight!

Had to can the show for tonight. I suffered 2 large falls last night and am currently dealing with a major concussion. We'll be back next week. 

Wife unit will take care of you and make sure you get medical attention if needed! Get well soon man!

Ok, after a tough week with a nice-sized concussion, WE'RE BACK! Chad Lowcock, from Race City Sauces will be our guest TOMORROW night, Tuesday, 2/10, at 7pm EST! This will be the first guest we've had on that has won TWO SOFI awards! Pretty much the creme de la creme of food awards, across the bord (short of a James Beard Award). Link to follow.

Finally had a chance to listen - another good show. Chad's a great sauce maker - it's amazing the depth of his product line. His willingness to take a looooooong time to create a sauce is apparent too - from the hops sauces to the aged sauces, it really sets him apart in the saucemaking world IMO. 

Next up, Steve Zielinsky, from Crazy Steve's Pickles! I've known this guy for years, and he got some of the best pickled products you're gong to find. Join us Tuesday, 2/17 at 7PM EST.

Ok, for the next show on Tuesday 2/24 at 7pm EST we bring forth Kevin Billings from High Octane Sauce Company out of Texas. Join us!

Link to follow...

Back