• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Does anyone have a hobby?

a pic of said hobby
turn13.jpg

nd float tubing mission bay
IMAG0109.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

When I'm not slammed with schoolwork:
Drawing, painting, sculpting, welding (art-related), writing poetry, and possibly trying to figure out how next to injure myself! :P

nd float tubing mission bay

Float tubing sweet. I got a prowler about a year ago and love it. I've fished all the harbors in my area, Dana Point, Newport, Huntington, Los Alimitos Bay, and a ton of the local pay lakes. Nothing like getting into the water with the fish in a float tube. I'm scheduling a few trips to Catalina and will be taking my tube to float some of the patties. Spotties can get as big as 20lbs!!

Staring at beautiful women.

;)

Think about it, its the only hobby that remains interesting at every point in your life.

dirtbikes, streetbikes, videogames, bowling (high game is 223) long range shooting, blowguns, hunting , fishing.......whewwwwww thats a list

I guess I'm not so interesting, my only real hobbies are:

Reading, cooking, walking the dog, growing peppers and tomatoes, collecting seeds, photography, listening to audio books, internet, watching movies/TV series.

Yawn, I know! :fireball:

dirtbikes, streetbikes, videogames, bowling (high game is 223) long range shooting, blowguns, hunting , fishing.......whewwwwww thats a list

Yo-Yoing. That's been my main hobby for 12 years and counting, and that won't be changing anytime soon, if ever.

I was even a 2x Pacific Northwest 1A Champ.

Back