• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Does anyone have a hobby?

Better description would probably be to be AWARE during your dreams.

Personally, I find that as soon as I think "Ah, I'm dreaming. Right, cool, bring on the dancing girls", the act of realising that I am dreaming is enough to wake me up :P

I build plastic model aircraft and airbrush them.

2008_0220StrikeEagle0001_800x600.jpg

2007_1205IsraeliF-16A0001.jpg

2008_0111P-47GB0003.jpg

P-47DRetakes1200x900.jpg

Image006a.jpg

I'll get some pics up later but for now.......Golf club building, RC rock crawling, straight razor collecting/restoration/use, ping pong, darts, high end yoyos, pipes, fishing.....that's all I can think of at the moment.

Growing Peppers
Hot Sauce Making
Compitition BBQ cook and Certified Judge
Wheel thrown ceramics (the guy that taught demi and swayze taught me)
certified freediver
certified scuba diver
fishing
spearfishing
float tube fishing
video gaming
car audio

actually my real hobbies are golf, kayaking, and competitive gaming

yea

gaming

what about it

What type of gaming? I used to play wolf 3d back in the days and got really good at doom since my buddy was a developer and I had a real early beta of the game. I won a few small local tourney's, but parents made me go to college so that was the end of that.

collecting vinyl records(just starting)

shooting(mosty vintage military bolt action rifles)

fishing, gardening (mosty hot peppers)go figure right?

camping,hunting(mosty whitetail deer)

my Rats (love my children!!)

thanks your friend Joe

My main hobby is gardening. But my heart is in motorcycle track ridng. I pay out of.my pocket to do it. Ill post up a few pics tonight.

Oh yeah float tube fishing!

What type of gaming? I used to play wolf 3d back in the days and got really good at doom since my buddy was a developer and I had a real early beta of the game. I won a few small local tourney's, but parents made me go to college so that was the end of that.

MMO Gaming

specifically Rift and beta testing for Guild Wars 2, which thankfully enough I will actually be getting paid to play

growing hot peppers, i stay active love working out, also some mw3/blk ops here and there try not that play too much though cause it can get addicting.

Sweet paid to play is a nice gig. Never got into MMO games since they where pretty basic back in the "ultima days" Never played everquest, but I heard that was a much better game. Now and days the numbers are just insane how many people play.

Back