• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

does anyone have pics of plants from seeds you got from me??

There ya go.
The ghetto hydro was supposed to hold 7 plants.
It just contains the peach octopus now.

Attachments

• DSCN9247.jpg
    DSCN9247.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN9248.jpg
    DSCN9248.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN9250.jpg
    DSCN9250.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 67
If I lived in the south I would make a hedge out of it.
Around 200 watts (actual) of fluorescents.

Almost afraid to see what it would do under sunlight.

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but the Aji Yellow I grew this past season from your seeds is the huge plant on the back row, second from the right.

Pepperplants7-29-12.jpg

... and a close up of one of the pods.

AjiYellowpod8-15-12.jpg

... and here is a picture of the plant when it was just a baby.

AjiYellow7-17-12.jpg

Kind of like a little family photo album, LOL!

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but the Aji Yellow I grew this past season from your seeds is the huge plant on the back row, second from the right.

Pepperplants7-29-12.jpg

... and a close up of one of the pods.

AjiYellowpod8-15-12.jpg

... and here is a picture of the plant when it was just a baby.

AjiYellow7-17-12.jpg

Kind of like a little family photo album, LOL!
thanks looks great!!

Hey Joe, thought you might like to see this..... ;)

I has ripe Peach "TS" pods! :D :dance:

Didn't end up with a TS shape but boy do they taste good! I don't know if I'm imagining things but I swear they even have a peachy-ish flavoured undertone. :crazy:

Can I ask what generation they are?

Hey Joe, thought you might like to see this..... ;)

I has ripe Peach "TS" pods! :D :dance:

Didn't end up with a TS shape but boy do they taste good! I don't know if I'm imagining things but I swear they even have a peachy-ish flavoured undertone. :crazy:

Can I ask what generation they are?
yes thats actually one of about 3 shapes and the more common dont know why the parent pods where mushroom shape, no they are tasty and dont seem to be as hot as some, they are fruity so im not surprised you taste peach
all in all im glad you like them, i guess looks aren't everything huh??

thanks your friend Joe

Hello Joe not meaning to hijack this thread but do you still have a list of what seeds you currently have for sale? Thanks in advance, Ty

If I could get off my butt and take some pics, I have quite a bit that I started back in November. Some of the Bolivian Rainbows, Sangrias, and Thais have got tiny peppers on them.

If I could get off my butt and take some pics, I have quite a bit that I started back in November. Some of the Bolivian Rainbows, Sangrias, and Thais have got tiny peppers on them.
whenever your ready no pressure i would love to see them especially the the Sangria from my late nieces plant

thanks your friend Joe

These all came from you with the exception of one or two from PepperJoe.

AjiJoepepper002.jpg

AjiJoepepper003.jpg

Sangria...

AjiJoepepper004.jpg

Bolivian Rainbow....

AjiJoepepper014.jpg

And the Giant Thai Yellow you sent wrapped up from the Festival...

AjiJoepepper015.jpg

Yes, I was just waiting a couple more weeks to make sure we don't get another cold front. Some are going into a raised bed, some are going into 5 gallon buckets. I had good germination on everything except the Poblanos. None of them ever popped. I only started 4 of each kind and I'm not sure how many I'm going to keep and how many I'm going to give away. Either way, I still have a ton of your seeds left for upcoming years. I know this has been really fun so far.

Yes, I was just waiting a couple more weeks to make sure we don't get another cold front. Some are going into a raised bed, some are going into 5 gallon buckets. I had good germination on everything except the Poblanos. None of them ever popped. I only started 4 of each kind and I'm not sure how many I'm going to keep and how many I'm going to give away. Either way, I still have a ton of your seeds left for upcoming years. I know this has been really fun so far.

Glad you did so well

did the poblano seeds come from me??

thanks your friend Joe

Yes, but I'm not complaining, not even in the slightest. I was happy to get what I got and at such a great price. The other 30 varieties +/- have all come up nicely.

Back