• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

does anyone have pics of plants from seeds you got from me??

Here are the "Twins" that came from the same seed.
They both have true leaves, so I'm thinking they look pretty good now. :)
They came labeled as Surprise, so I am thinking their big brother is obviously a different strain :)

IMAG1605_zps4bea12cb.jpg

What a cool thread.
thank you
i really did turn out to be very cool!! :dance: :dance:

Here are the "Twins" that came from the same seed.
They both have true leaves, so I'm thinking they look pretty good now. :)
They came labeled as Surprise, so I am thinking their big brother is obviously a different strain :)

IMAG1605_zps4bea12cb.jpg
wow thats interesting

im wondering what the reddish purple one is??
it could be any number from that mix, we will just have to wait and see
do you see why i call it a SURPRISE MIX >>>> SURPRISE!! ;)

The big one looks like a chinense that's good new :dance:

stay in touch with this now i wanna know what both are!!

thanks your friend Joe

Hi Joe, StupidJerk shared the seeds with me, he said you told him they are likely Maui Purple or Purple Peru, but the big brother of the twins looks like a chinense to me too :)
It'll be fun to see what he is :)
The twins look just like the maui purple seedlings I have going, but that doesn't mean they are that variety too :)

Hi Joe, StupidJerk shared the seeds with me, he said you told him they are likely Maui Purple or Purple Peru, but the big brother of the twins looks like a chinense to me too :)
It'll be fun to see what he is :)
The twins look just like the maui purple seedlings I have going, but that doesn't mean they are that variety too :)
im glad that he shared them with you i still have tons of them

will be fun to see what they are with a little time

thanks your friend Joe

I took some new pics of my "Sangria from Amanda's Plant" plant yesterday. It has 3 nice sized pods on it now and many blooms. I still have it growing inside due to the cold temps.

IMG_20130326_171554_zps0a265352.jpg

IMG_20130326_171448_zps6b317cd8.jpg

IMG_20130326_171844_zpsbeef9b2b.jpg

IMG_1865_zpsbb58003c.jpg

I've got 3 Chocolate Hand Grenades growing but don't have access to the pix here at work. I will upload them in the morning and post them soon.

I took some new pics of my "Sangria from Amanda's Plant" plant yesterday. It has 3 nice sized pods on it now and many blooms. I still have it growing inside due to the cold temps.

IMG_20130326_171554_zps0a265352.jpg

IMG_20130326_171448_zps6b317cd8.jpg

IMG_20130326_171844_zpsbeef9b2b.jpg

IMG_1865_zpsbb58003c.jpg

I've got 3 Chocolate Hand Grenades growing but don't have access to the pix here at work. I will upload them in the morning and post them soon.
very beautiful!! just as she was also!!
thanks again for keeping her memory alive through these plants

when you get a chance i would love to see the Grenade

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, I thank you for all the wonderful seeds and the chance to keep the memories alive. The Sangria is a beautiful plant and I'm sure the pods will be awesome.

Today I have some pix of the Chocolate Hand Grenade plants. All three were started at the same time, one is growing in a 5 gallon dwc setup and the other two are in soil. The dwc is far ahead of the other two.

IMG_20130328_173837_zps22f1c7b3.jpg

IMG_20130328_173848_zps3b6aa7af.jpg

IMG_20130328_173903_zps17214b1f.jpg

Look at the size of these leaves, Wow

IMG_20130328_173911_zps5f38e715.jpg

The 1st blooms on the dwc plant.

I've got 15 other varieties of peppers growing from seeds I got from you also. I will post other pix as I am able.

Robert

Hey Joe, I thank you for all the wonderful seeds and the chance to keep the memories alive. The Sangria is a beautiful plant and I'm sure the pods will be awesome.

Today I have some pix of the Chocolate Hand Grenade plants. All three were started at the same time, one is growing in a 5 gallon dwc setup and the other two are in soil. The dwc is far ahead of the other two.

IMG_20130328_173837_zps22f1c7b3.jpg

IMG_20130328_173848_zps3b6aa7af.jpg

IMG_20130328_173903_zps17214b1f.jpg

Look at the size of these leaves, Wow

IMG_20130328_173911_zps5f38e715.jpg

The 1st blooms on the dwc plant.

I've got 15 other varieties of peppers growing from seeds I got from you also. I will post other pix as I am able.

Robert
you are very welcome and they are beautiful!!

please keep in touch with the others you made my night before i have to go to work

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe as I stated in my note I didnt label the trays correctly. Is this one of yours and can you tell me what it is?

IMG_1416_zpsae503b3c.jpg

Hey Joe,

Here's a couple of Bhut Jolokia Mustard's I'm growing from your seeds.
IMAG2423.jpg
nice!! im glad there health mine are too

Hey Joe as I stated in my note I didnt label the trays correctly. Is this one of yours and can you tell me what it is?

IMG_1416_zpsae503b3c.jpg
i doubt thats from me, its not a pepper, the flower format is all wrong from what i know of pepper plants

sorry

but pleas keep sending pics

thanks your friend Joe

I have a good number growing from your seeds, Joe, but here is your Yellow Hablokia:

yelhablok_zpsb3fd3652.jpg

It's even got a couple of small pods forming.

I have a good number growing from your seeds, Joe, but here is your Yellow Hablokia:

yelhablok_zpsb3fd3652.jpg

It's even got a couple of small pods forming.
very impressive plant cant wait to see how it goes when the pods mature
im growing a slightly different version the YELLOW HABALOKIA #2 this year, i know nothing about it yet whether is very hot or not, its an experiment really so time will tell,i collected the seeds in 2010 i dont exactly remember what the pods looked like except that they where slightly different than the one your growing

thanks your friend Joe

Hey joe, here are a couple pix of Amanda's Sangria plant

IMG_1959_zpsc8f75f8e.jpg

IMG_1957_zps8f7b7167.jpg

I still have it growing in my basement under fluorescents, it seems to be happy as it is pumping out blooms and pods. :dance: :dance:

Hey joe, here are a couple pix of Amanda's Sangria plant

IMG_1959_zpsc8f75f8e.jpg

IMG_1957_zps8f7b7167.jpg

I still have it growing in my basement under fluorescents, it seems to be happy as it is pumping out blooms and pods. :dance: :dance:
nice!!
and yeah i noticed this one makes a great indoor plant under artificial light

keep um coming and thanks your friend Joe

IMG_1443_zpsde8eb11e.jpg

Some of these are from you I cant tell you which ones as I didnt label my trays correctly. A mistake I will not make come January 2014. Thanks for all of your help.

IMG_1443_zpsde8eb11e.jpg

Some of these are from you I cant tell you which ones as I didnt label my trays correctly. A mistake I will not make come January 2014. Thanks for all of your help.
looking good :dance: please stay in touch and im sure i can help you with some of the identifications if needed especially if they came from me

thanks your friend Joe

Back