• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dorset Naga or Naga Morich

Hi Guys,

We are looking for someone to develop this hot sauce commercially with us. Email us if your interested thechileman@hotmail.co.uk
We are also looking to advise other hot sauces on the site (just taken a delivery of Katos sauces - Christmas has ciome early :-)

We have also just updated our Naga Morich page to reflect recent developments, particularly the emergence of the Bhut/Bih Jolokia:

http://www.thechileman.org/naga_morich.php

I for one will be growing them all out side by side (along with a few other so called 'worlds hottest peppers') to see which ones really tickle my fancy

Mark

darlochileman said:
Hi Guys,

We are looking for someone to develop this hot sauce commercially with us. Email us if your interested thechileman@hotmail.co.uk
We are also looking to advise other hot sauces on the site (just taken a delivery of Katos sauces - Christmas has ciome early :-)
Hey, if you need a taste tester, you know where to find me :(

PS The chileman also endorses our friend Tony (Naga seeds) as the only other person we know who sells the genuine article. Ignore all the other fakes on ebay!!

Mark
www.thechileman.org

Woody- I feel a Chileman hot sauce partnership coming on ;-)

Thanks for the kind words Mark, praise indeed from a respected
fellow Naga-head! :-)

Hopefully people check ebay feedback before buying, you'll see
ours is numerous and spotless (and we only sell Nagas).

Thanks again,

Tony.

LOL

woody said:
Hey goonie you might have something there:lol: :) :lol:

Woody

ps i'm gowing over 100 dorsets....... my sauces are gonna bite

Yeah I want to try these peppers very badly. I don't want to grow them though. When will these things be commercialized into sauces?

Cheers,

Hi Hsg,
you;ll have to wait till July for my naga sauces, i'm making three strenghts, first one (mild) is only hit round the back of the head with a baseball bat once, medium- twice and hot 10 times with rusty nails in the bat;) it will be worth the wait though.

I shall await....

woody said:
Hi Hsg,
you;ll have to wait till July for my naga sauces, i'm making three strenghts, first one (mild) is only hit round the back of the head with a baseball bat once, medium- twice and hot 10 times with rusty nails in the bat;) it will be worth the wait though.

I shall be awaiting for sure. July can't come fast enough! Is it going to be a pure Naga sauce? Like CAJohns version of the Red Savina? with small vinegar and garlic?

Cheers,

Nick

Teaser!! Sex

woody said:
:) :lol:
top secret

Playing hard to get with ya sauces huh? LOL Someone else last weekend was talking about finger deep planting and I referred to this as chili pepper foreplay!! lol

No wonder why peppers are considered an aphrodisiac. lol As Alice Cooper once said in one of his songs "MAKE MY LIBIDO, FEED MY FRANKENSTEIN, HUNGRY FOR LOVE AND IT'S FEEDING TIME"

Response

Well taken Willard. :) Can 't argue with that.

Chris

willard3 said:
There's no use confusing science and myth...what Dave said is that there was no scientific test and that the Indian growers wouldn't send samples for further testing.

If there's no scientific test, it's just rumor. Nobody needs to apologize for that.....

History

woody said:
:hell: :snooty:
top secret

I am tired of hearing about Naga's!! LOL I want words into actions. I want it to try these in a sauce... I am tired of the teasing go on, lol. When I see a bottle of Naga sauce and try it myself the I will make my own opinion if it is truly hotter than the Red Savina, lol...

Cheers,

HotSauceGoonie said:
I am tired of hearing about Naga's!! LOL I want words into actions. I want it to try these in a sauce... I am tired of the teasing go on, lol. When I see a bottle of Naga sauce and try it myself the I will make my own opinion if it is truly hotter than the Red Savina, lol...

Cheers,

If for some reason you haven't found a sauce by the time my nagas are ready, I'll mail you a fresh pod.

Woo Hoo! My Bhut Jolokia seeds came in from the Chile Pepper Institute.

"Instructions" that came with them says to start them 10 weeks out. Hmmm. If I put 'em in the ground the first week of May I guess that means I should start 'em indoors in mid February.

Does that sound right or should I start 'em earlier? I know a few of you already have sprouts.

Is there any down side to growing them much longer indoors first (say, like right now)?

RedThumb said:
Woo Hoo! My Bhut Jolokia seeds came in from the Chile Pepper Institute.

"Instructions" that came with them says to start them 10 weeks out. Hmmm. If I put 'em in the ground the first week of May I guess that means I should start 'em indoors in mid February.

Does that sound right or should I start 'em earlier? I know a few of you already have sprouts.

Is there any down side to growing them much longer indoors first (say, like right now)?

The only downside to starting now would be you have bigger plants for this season. I'm not sure many ppl would consider that bad though :-p

You guys might be interested to know that I've just revamped
our site and are offering seeds, sauce and pods directly now
rather than just through ebay.

http://nagaseeds.org

There will be additional content over the next few weeks as
the new season progresses.

All the best,

Tony.

Back