• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

Looks great I trhink its still a cross with a big ol Birdseye but
heres a photo of fruitfrom a thai birdseye crossed with a orange hab
DSCN2619.jpg

There is just no way of telling Stillz, could have been the following.

Tabasco
Aji Lemon
Birds Eye
Goats Weed
Red Thai Hot

You guys are in for a treat. I have more blurry pictures for you. First one is some of the pods that are forming. There must be around 50 and just as many flowers still. The next picture is just from the top to show how much bushier the big plant got. The next one is the same plant on a chair because I thought the picture on the ground looked the same as all of the others I took.

novanagapods1.jpg

novanagabiggerl.jpg

novanagaonchair.jpg

The other plants are still kind of stuck but I will overwinter all of them and try to keep the big one alive indoors so I can harvest some ripe pods.

Wow, these sure seem like good producers. I can't wait until I'm able to get mine out in the sun next year. They should be good and ready to produce by then.

I cut this one way back. It was really affected by aphids so I decided that I couldn't really brutalize it anymore than it already was so away I went. I hacked the top off and removed all the leaves. I cut the root ball back to the size of a golf ball and cleaned all the soil out of it. I repotted it into some new soil. I mixed in 20% worm castings and have put it back under my floro's. Seems to be responding well even if it doesn't look as good as my other plant, or nearly as good as those posted here.

NovasNorthernNagacutback.jpg

That plant is looking really good beandip, keep up the great work!

@ Blister these are really good producers and your plant looks as though it is really responding to your tlc, it's going to be a monster next time around.

Yeah, I could see that Stillmanz... Looks more probable-

Beandip- Right on, looks like you're gonna be pickin' soon! Lookin' good!

And Blister, looks like you know what you're doin', nice job w/ your plant.

As a sidenote, to keep this on topic and all- about the true Nova's Naga- please PM your address to me. I'll open a topic about the NN cross seeds (who's went out when and all that stuff) in the Hot pepper seeds/marketplace section of the board.

Tabasco, that what up!! They are showing traits of the almighty Tabasco!! Cups fall away easy, are super juicy AND you said they look Tabasco-y...

The plant is even growing like a tabasco! Plus chinense and frutencens are a very likely cross.

Edit: They were growing directly next to these three too ;)
myplants006.jpg

Well, shizzat! Lol, Did you get sum of em in yer Naga bag that you sent to me? I know they came outta there ,and I don't have any Tabasco seeds round here.

edit- Fahk! that plant is hot!

It must be a cross, these go green to red, no yellow stages...

boutros said:
Had a couple more pics from today of the crossed Nova's Naga-

Big plant-

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

The pods look kinda tabasco-y

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

lol

How hot those pods are Boutros? The plant is very tall look very nice.

I will answer in boutros's absence. He told me that they were a relatively hot, not superhot hot but a respectable amount of heat to say the least.

I can't wait to get some of these puppies going :D

Novacastrian said:
I will answer in boutros's absence. He told me that they were a relatively hot, not superhot hot but a respectable amount of heat to say the least.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

Novacastrian said:

+1

You have created a monster Nova!

Muhahahahahhaa :hell:

Ain't nature a wonderfull thing!! If i actually TRIED to cross anything i would probably fail miserably so i am more than happy to let nature take it's course :D

Still have to come up with a name for it, a name that doesn't include "Naga" or "Tabasco" in any form.

Back