• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

Ain't nothin compared to you kicking it all off. Doing a trade w/other stuff w/ Huntsman and gonna drop some bonus NN's to get a little S.African representation. Cool to see them all over the place.

boutros said:
Ain't nothin compared to you kicking it all off. Doing a trade w/other stuff w/ Huntsman and gonna drop some bonus NN's to get a little S.African representation. Cool to see them all over the place.

This is the best website, and people. Nova is the best!!!!:onfire:

Awwwww, thats awfully sweet of you mate :P

You ain't wrong about the people on here either, the best of the best!

Well Nova's Northern Naga has officially broken through the surface! Shouldn't be too much longer before it turns into a hook and pops up it's little head. I planted them in peat pellets on 06-13-2009 and it's now 06-22-2009. That's a germination time of 9 days. Pretty close to some of the other germ. times posted by others in this thread.

novasnorthernnaga.jpg

Cute little bugger huh!? Thanks again for the seeds Nova! I'm still waiting on the Aji Lemon's. They shouldn't be too far behind.

NAGA 'Nova' DORSET

yay!!!!!!!! i just receive the seeds yesterday!!!! 22/06/09. Thanks again nova !!!. i soaked a seed over night then this morning i put it in a peat pot. ( there was a slight error in writing my address... but it finally arrived!)

:) every alphabet was in the right place, just the one little stroke was 2 alphabet in advance. :) btw nice handwriting & clear
Thanks again for your generosity

Well, I have one plant that's almost a hook and the second seed has just broken through the soil. One seed germinated in 9 days while the other took 10. I've planted three more of the Lemon's and Dorsets. If they respond the same, I should start to see something in a week to 10 days :)

Blister said:

Here's the same plant today. It broke through and before I knew it, it was already passed the hook stage and nearly standing upright. I'm always amazed at how quickly these little plants grow. You can see the second Naga starting to poke through the soil in the background

DorsetNagaseedling.jpg

i just get some new potting soil and its time to start another batch since those i planted month ago didnt sprouted.

My second naga did the same as the first. It had just broken through the soil, then when I checked it a few hours later it was fully out of the ground and standing at attention. I'm 2 for 2 now.

I've got three other seeds in coconut coir that I planted the other day. Can't wait to see how they do. I actually soaked these in a wet paper towel for a few hours before I put them in the coir. Gonna see if that takes any time off of germination.

Hey Serrano, what do you have your seeds in? Are you putting them in pots with soil, or are you using one of the jiffy peat pellet green-house deals with the heated mat?

Blister said:
My second naga did the same as the first. It had just broken through the soil, then when I checked it a few hours later it was fully out of the ground and standing at attention. I'm 2 for 2 now.

I've got three other seeds in coconut coir that I planted the other day. Can't wait to see how they do. I actually soaked these in a wet paper towel for a few hours before I put them in the coir. Gonna see if that takes any time off of germination.

Hey Serrano, what do you have your seeds in? Are you putting them in pots with soil, or are you using one of the jiffy peat pellet green-house deals with the heated mat?

You bastard! Congrats buddy;)

well im using pots, potting soil and a heat mat. but its so warm now i can just put them outside.
anyway im going to grow this naga strictly as ornamental cuz its just turned out im a chili wuss ;]
i bought some hot foods today and i barely handled piri-piri peppers and green tabasco sauce :/
but i still will enjoy growing them for sure.

joeknowsjolokia said:
Thanx dude! How did you know that was one of my nicknames?

What didn't you notice the T.V repair van sitting outside your house allllll last week??:lol:

With a last name like yours "Grizzly" is a gimme.

@ Blister thats great news, keep us updated :P

Novacastrian said:
What didn't you notice the T.V repair van sitting outside your house allllll last week??:lol:
:P

I'm guessing he missed the T.V repair van and the

Flowers
By
Irene

Truck as well. Some people!

Back