• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

Novacastrian- The Johnny Appleseed of dorset naga.

Nova Nagaseed.

These things are going to be all over the place now! Thanks! Sumofmybits and I will get some pics out soon!

Novacastrian said:
Cool responses guys :)

Armadillo and Scorpion if you guys could pm me your addy again i will send out some replacements. It seems i f@#$ed up with dillos' package and only sent him the Aji Lemon, oooops :P

Hi Nova,

You did the same with me too. I got two Aji Lemons and a GoatWeed but no Dorset Nova's.

Peter.

Hey Palexxx, i actually sent you out another envelope so you should be set. Thats the risk you take when you package seeds, errr "inebriated".

Let me know if you don't get them in a week or so.

ARMIDILLO, SEND ME YOUR ADDY AGAIN PLEASE :)

Edit: Nova Nagaseed is very catchy :P

Yes, I'd also like to grow these Nova Nagas. See if they are any different than the strain that I am growing now.

Looking for 5 seeds from someone Stateside./// Anyone?

Got my seeds this week. Not sure when exactly, I was out of town on vacation, but they were waiting for me when I got in :woohoo:. I have the peat pellets soaking right now and will get the seeds in right after this post! I'm gonna be doing some Aji Lemon's and Dorsets.

It took a bit and I'm guessing that the other letter was delivered the same house number one street up from me. Thanks for resending them Nova I got them the second go round.

Alright! I got them in the peat pellets and now it's time to play the waiting game....

oh lord, I'm getting tired of the waiting game....

Now I'm really tired of the waiting game.... Let's play HUngry Hungry Hippo's instead! I did think of a name for my Naga's, I'm going with N-Cubed for Nova's Northern Naga. Catchy huh? :D

Yah Petey and Millworkman, I got a few of Nova's Nagas for each of you- the more the merrier, shoot me a pm w/ yer address

Right on Petey, that's cool. Took a quick pic just a min ago of two of the nagas-
IMG_2961.jpg

The last one I sowed on the 6th of this month came up yesterday. (not pictured) It is the fifth of five, so I had 100% germination. Got big plans for em.

They are looking good and healthy Boutros. 100% germination :woohoo:

Good to see you spreading the love too mate :P

Novacastrian said:
Hey Palexxx, i actually sent you out another envelope so you should be set. Thats the risk you take when you package seeds, errr "inebriated".

Let me know if you don't get them in a week or so.

ARMIDILLO, SEND ME YOUR ADDY AGAIN PLEASE :)

Edit: Nova Nagaseed is very catchy :P

Thanks again Nova,
I've PM'd you to make you an offer too good to refuse.......hahahaha. Let me know if you're interested.

Peter.

serrano said:
20 days on a heat mat a not even 1 hook. how long time they need to germinate?

Well naga's do take awhile, but they have germinated faster for some people! Mine got a lil Superthrive this morning....

Back